Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the input. I finally decided to open this guy today since I haven't had any worthwhile bites on eBay. Really glad I did. Blown away by the overall look with the base.

null_zps975c6480.jpg

What's the story here? The headsculpts look different...

Took a pic of my broken iron man...don't worry, just removing the batteries but one screw was inserted slanted so I popped the arm out.

What's the story here? The headsculpts look different...

One on the left is Barry's modded Workshop Stark sculpt fitted into a Mark 2 AUV helmet & repainted I believe.

Close!
The one on the left is an MMS191 Tony head shaved down and shoehorned into a dremelled MMS191 empty helmet(The one that comes with armour test Tony, with a MKVII neck joint but no lighting capability).
It was just hollowed out and the Tony face fitted.

null_zps224cc65a.jpg

null_zps39342453.jpg

null_zps654aa892.jpg

null_zpscde39fc3.jpg

null_zps6ff4ca94.jpg

null_zpsa0cf437f.jpg

null_zps34ee354c.jpg

null_zpse1c68598.jpg

Close!
The one on the left is an MMS191 Tony head shaved down and shoehorned into a dremelled MMS191 empty helmet(The one that comes with armour test Tony, with a MKVII neck joint but no lighting capability).
It was just hollowed out and the Tony face fitted.

That's some really awesome work, dude.
:clap

Any tips on getting the screws out for the batteries? Specifically in the arms and the head. Tried it on my regular Mark VII and I couldn't get it open for the life of me. I got a BD Mark VII coming in soon and wanna make sure I can open it without any problems

I just got this today and I tried to put him on his base and it's extremely akword,the chitari is in the way.so then I decided to see how hulk looks since it's coming with new hulk set.to my surprise hulk fit perfect,like it was made for him,I wonder if it was gonna be released with the original hulk but then they changed there minds and just reused it for iron man.

Back