Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could just be lighting. Either way, you're right. it is impressive.

If you actually compare the silver bit details, you will realizes they simplified it quite a lot. Most obvious is on his abs. It would be nice if they can keep the original paint job... then this will be a grand slam winner! Regardless, I am happy to be able to get one.

Apparently I won one of these in an Xmas competition... well I got to chose which figure I wanted from a list but the rest were meh.

The prototype they show the Battle Damage paint job is much more intricate than the final product, but still, the figure itself is quite impressive -

Original proto shot:
Hot-Toys-Battle-Damaged-Mark-VII-Limited-Edition-Collectible-Figurine-Movie-Promo-EditionPR7.jpg

Actual product:
1472881_468195159968100_1232013295_n.jpg

One picture is sharp and the other is not.

Hey fellow freaks I have my battle damaged mark 7 up for sale in the for sale section for $450

Just a heads up in case anyone wants to add one to their collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My BD mark 7 looks nothing like that second pics above...it's very much the same as proto...and I would have no hesitation in saying if it wasn't....absolute kick *** figure...def the best iron man available at this moment in time.

During the battle? Man I missed that I the movie....I'll have to load it up and rematch it. Thank you for the info!

he lest them go(the shoulder "pads"- which carry missiles as well) when letting go of the warhead, used them up i guess. The MarkVII actually comes with the option to display him like that as well.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...73387982997&type=1&theater¬if_t=photo_comment

Before even the clock strikes twelve here, Mr. Stark already initiated the House Party Protocol for 2014. If anyone needs some fancy display of fireworks then look no further, friends!

Carry on, Marks!

Happy New Year, fellow freaks!

Been almost a month now but every time I get to look at my small Iron Man collection I always find myself almost knocked over my seat when I stare at my BD MK VII.

Background:

I've got my best offer accepted last December 9th then paid it off before that week ended (Friday the 13th)!

I know, right! Enough! I've been beating myself up for missing that one chance to preorder that BD MK Vii at SSC site last spring and subsequently, get it at retail! Felt awful that I've caved in to evilBay's jacked up price! But if there's one sole consolation I could ever think of... aaand be grateful for—I've still redeemed myself from the claws of capitalism since before even considering buying it from evilBay I was working out a deal with Troy (owner of fanboycollectibles.com) to give me, at least, free shipping for his only stock of BD MK Vii with already jacked up price to begin with! Turned out, it's still a blessing that I didn't get mine from Troy. Ka-ching! A Benjamin's worth of savings! Thanks ebayer cmitoys! That's quite a deal of 2013 for me, to be honest! LoLz! Until now it's up there at fanboycollectibles.com waiting for an imminent price drop which is the only way I deem necessary for it to be sold! Otherwise, good luck Troy!!!

To my fellow freaks, may this year of the horse brings you more power to grab and own boat load of collectibles!!! Again, Happy New Year, everyone!

exactly like a watermark of sorts! but couldn't they put it on somewhere else less obvious since this ruins such a great stand-cum-diorama!

Back