Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are lucky you live somewhere dry. Sincnarf and I are from a country that's humid and wet all year round, a country that's hit by almost THIRTY TYPHOONS EACH YEAR like the one we had just recently that turned about 25% of our country a real-life waterworld with floating dead bodies and yes those silica packets help.

:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

(...)

1470412_10151763454557344_2046313636_n.jpg

(...)

Imo this base made 50% of the BD Mark VII's exclusivity.
Only saw one one loose on ebay and it sold very high priced, think that will change now. :monkey1

Last edited:
Does anyone know how tall this is with the figure standing on the base? Wanna make sure it fits inside the display cabinet I have for him before I get it

Last edited:
Does anyone have any tips for safely displaying this guy in a pose with one leg on the chitauri? Will blu tack on the bottoms of his feet work without making a mess?

My only hesitation with tac is it still doesn't defy physics, only slows them, HT really blows at doing these environment dio bases... cant think of a single one that works to help properly display the piece

My only hesitation with tac is it still doesn't defy physics, only slows them, HT really blows at doing these environment dio bases... cant think of a single one that works to help properly display the piece

For sure. the position i have it in has no lateral movement. All the force is projected down. So he has stayed in place the entire time he has been there.
If you tried a more dynamic pose, you might come back to find him on his face on the shelf.

Wouldn't you use tack to eliminate the need for the crotch grabber stand?

As said above, it's not magical. The figure would fall over with just blu tack.

Back