Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone, reader of these boards for a while now, thought I would join the fun. Wanted to ask those that have this figure if it lived up to your expectations. I have been debating buying this one. And yes, I am an Iron Man junkie, lol... Best to you!

John..

It did for me! Very nice centerpiece next to my Hulk grail! And welcome aboard! :wave

Hi John, same here!

Have been a lurker for a while, and decided to make my 1st post on this yummy Iron Man figure.

I didn't get this from the secondary market tho, so i consider this money very well-spent!

Took some pics of this pretty boy with my crappy iPhone camera, for my virgin post

image-17.jpg

image-15.jpg

image-16.jpg

Enjoy!

Nice pics! And welcome! :clap

Are yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu?

:lol

Creepy Ewok with child victim!!! :horror :panic:

Last edited:
Yes, better. Heavy on the ER :)

At least I can see what figures you have now. Looks cool. Is that one of those hanging boxes that sits on the wall?

You guys are lucky you live somewhere dry. Sincnarf and I are from a country that's humid and wet all year round, a country that's hit by almost THIRTY TYPHOONS EACH YEAR like the one we had just recently that turned about 25% of our country a real-life waterworld with floating dead bodies and yes those silica packets help.

Back