Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes please. Give your review now that you've insulted everyone here, then denied that you did so. I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seats to get your opinion. :wave

I didn't insult anyone here. I spoke out against the behavior of scalping that not everyone here does. Darklord Dave, the administrator of this form, has said that "scalpers are evil".

I am not the only person who thinks that scalping is evil.

only huh? Stocks used throughout the business world to moderate corporate capital. Upon purchasing, an individual will receive limited management rights within the corporation, and may also be subject to dividends or profits. They may also lose value. But the management rights will not change. That is the point of stocks.

All of that is toward one end. Profit. Why do these companies exist? For profit. Why do these people want management rights? For profit. Stocks are only about profit.

All of that is toward one end. Profit. Why do these companies exist? For profit. Why do these people want management rights? For profit. Stocks are only about profit.

When a company goes public, its all about offering the public a chance to own a part of the company and also to pump money into the company. if you buy enough stock you will own a majority share, and hence a majority vote. the downside is that you can also lose everything and end up homeless. stocks RESULT in profit, they are not the POINT of stocks. the point of stocks are about management at the core. they happen to also be a great way to make money. kinda like selling your BD MK VII for more than you paid.

These arguments never get anywhere, some people like collecting and others like money. You'll never get the two sides to see eye to eye. Now where are some damn in hand pics of this bad boy!

I really do not have enough time to read through all of Black's ramblings but arguing about morality when it comes to "flipping" a toy for profit is hilarious. Also, what type of authority are you on morality anyway. You are in a very gray area that many people consider "Okay" to do, will other's are against it, where as something like killing someone...I think most would agree that it is immoral ( though not everyone ).

Also, you mention a soul and then laugh at someone for saying they do not believe ( or as you say have one ). Big difference in saying you do not believe and declaring you do not have one. For the record, its your job to prove a soul exist's by claiming one does. The burden of proof rest's squarely on your shoulders for supernatural and otherwise unproven claims.

Well there is morality to be had within a free market. That's why we have rules about insider trading and monopolies. And scalping could be and sometimes is immoral if and when a scalper has unfair access to a product. If, for example, a guy at a convention both sets aside lots of stock for a scalper friend and doesn't give the regular consumer access to it, so that the scalper can buy it all and sell it on a secondary market, that is immoral in a market place, because they are artificially bypassing the agreed upon market between consumer and producer to create their own market.

Agreed. I guess what I was trying to say is if someone obtains something in the free market by a means in which was "fair", and then sells it for more then they paid, has nothing to do with being a spiritually bad person.

If some folks on here got this figure strictly to sell, and got it by the same means others had access to, then it is fair game to sell it for what the market demand places it's price at.

These arguments never get anywhere, some people like collecting and others like money. You'll never get the two sides to see eye to eye. Now where are some damn in hand pics of this bad boy!

And again I agree. With both statements... Where are some damn pics?

I finally got mine today, but won't be able to open it up til tomorrow. So if no ones done it by then I will.

I don't know if this board will last much longer without pics:lol Thursday cant come soon enough for me, just hope I don't miss ups again and have to wait till next week.

..........................................................................yes Thursday is a really really long time away :0)

I am getting mine Wednesday, and I will post pics for sure by Thursday, but by then we will get a flood of them..:rotfl

So is anyone gonna post pics or what?

Sorry...I know they're crappy , but here you go.

20131014_120729_zps31731f24.jpg

20131014_124007_zps081cf2fe.jpg

20131014_124032_zps4c594834.jpg

20131014_125146_zps9a5d18ad.jpg

It may be very unpopular to say this but I prefer the clean Mk VII to the new BD. Nothing wrong with it as a variation but just like the original better. Still not going to sell it, though!

Thank you for the pictures....If I heard one more fillibusting argument on the "morality" of scalping I was going to vomit. Its a collectible..collect and shut up.

Back