Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost:...Even if you are new at collecting HT figures, you have a seasoned collectors mentality. :clap

BTW Great collection! Sweet picture.

One heck of a display you got there lotus. :clap

Better late than never!

I well know the playing catch up game. Loki, Coulson and MK7 were the only of the Avengers I was able to get at retail. Found good deals on Hawkeye and Black Widow, and got Cap for almost retail, but looks like I'm paying through the nose for Fury.

Good deals can be found and patience can pay off but in general, you have to expect to pay the piper for missing out on preorders. That's the way it is with stuff that has limited runs. Now, paying say $800 for a PS4 because you have to have one on release day and missed the PO is stupid, bc something like that will go back into production and supply will be generatedto meet demand. High end collectibles don't work that way.

Thanks everyone. I'm starting to see the BD Mark VII pics....Bring them on ....I'm liking what I see..:hi5:

I really do not have enough time to read through all of Black's ramblings but arguing about morality when it comes to "flipping" a toy for profit is hilarious. Also, what type of authority are you on morality anyway. You are in a very gray area that many people consider "Okay" to do, will other's are against it, where as something like killing someone...I think most would agree that it is immoral ( though not everyone ).

Also, you mention a soul and then laugh at someone for saying they do not believe ( or as you say have one ). Big difference in saying you do not believe and declaring you do not have one. For the record, its your job to prove a soul exist's by claiming one does. The burden of proof rest's squarely on your shoulders for supernatural and otherwise unproven claims.
Firstly, it's scalping, just like concert tickets. It's only flipping if you customize it first.

Everyone can have a view on morality, and the veracity of the view should be determined by it's logic. Like I said, the issue is relative, and the perception of it and how important it is will be determined by the moral compass of the perceiver.

As far as the my comment about the soul, I was making a joke, not laughing AT him. I'm not going to get into an argument about the soul because it isn't relevant to the topic. I have discussed the existence of the soul elsewhere.

He's saying, 'Let me OUT!!!!'
Please excuse the horrible pics as usual.
4c7c4711e29b823018f5622479bdcb16.jpg

08c54ca0b7e0dac8db4ffe0cb7f7a4d8.jpg

fea9ffcb3549a932c901882e8ab9cf63.jpg

e79b854e73f39bcd9530cbc0be07439b.jpg

I requested the Pack In and I still ended up getting a damaged box. :lol (The actual shipper box was mint, but the weird part was that there was some denting to the actual Hot Toys slip cover.)

Nice pictures there mrclean. :clap

The neck seems to have a bit of gloss to it compared to the rest of the figure, is it glossy or is it just the way it came out in that picture?

10283726396_398d76525e_o.jpg

Firstly, it's scalping, just like concert tickets. It's only flipping if you customize it first.

Everyone can have a view on morality, and the veracity of the view should be determined by it's logic. Like I said, the issue is relative, and the perception of it and how important it is will be determined by the moral compass of the perceiver.

As far as the my comment about the soul, I was making a joke, not laughing AT him. I'm not going to get into an argument about the soul because it isn't relevant to the topic. I have discussed the existence of the soul elsewhere.

I cannot begin to express the level of amazement I experience reading the things you type. Only because of ypur pompous self righteous attitude. Nothing worse than listening to someone carry on and believe their own nonsense. I almost think your just messing with us. As much as I enjoy your company, it's time to send you to ignore land. Best wishes with your journey to rid the earth of all injustice, especially as it relates to the toy industry and the evil doers who force you to buy their toys.

I love the head sculpt; I love the fact that it has the little metal pieces showing that it was ripped off. Can't wait to see some pics of Thor ripping the face mask off and Hulk standing above him screaming like at the end of Avengers

I requested the Pack In and I still ended up getting a damaged box. :lol (The actual shipper box was mint, but the weird part was that there was some denting to the actual Hot Toys slip cover.)

Maybe you should have requested the pack OUT instead... j/k.
Those are phenomenal pictures you took.

Back