Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one on order and am still not sure whether to keep it. Im not much of a flipper and feel that buying a toy just to sell it again to a fan at outrageous prices just cause I can is wrong. But that's just me. If I do go through with it and buy it and still don't like I'd either trade it for something else I want, or sell it at cost. I did so with the Hot toys Catwoman. Bought it and sold it at cost.

Are you looking for anything specific?

Another reason i can't wait to finally get this figure is that I made a modified faceplate for my clean Mark7, and now I will be able to start on a modified BD faceplate for this figure.

I like the look of the stock one, but I want to make the eyes on the faceplate a bit more menacing like I did with my clean Mark7.

20130822_215204_zpsfbaa8cad.jpg

I bought some extra faceplates back when Mark7 was released in HK.

699 right know on ebay with free ship, not bad I guess, as the date gets closer the higher the price..

I think that $500-600 range will hold until a few weeksafter everyone has it. Then it will go up again when everyone who has it decides to keep or sell

I think that $500-600 range will hold until a few weeksafter everyone has it. Then it will go up again when everyone who has it decides to keep or sell

Are you serious, I've never seen it go for $500-600, and I check about every week,..wishful thinking on your part..you know what your talking about??

Are you serious, I've never seen it go for $500-600, and I check about every week,..wishful thinking on your part..you know what your talking about??

I think what Mike is saying, is that once it's released and they are all shipped there will be more on ebay and prices will drop during that time, but will rise back up eventually.

Maybe you should have checked before you questioned me.:wave

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPOSIT-To...1175?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item43c0257d27

This is one now. And that was after searching for 5 seconds!

I've seen others in the recent past also.

You may want to know what YOU'RE talking about before calling someone else out! And no need for wishful thinking on my part. I have one on order and am keeping him.

Last edited:
Yeah that was the cheapest bd mk7 ive seen going so far.the rest have been from Asian flippers at 800USD, which kills me cause the parity with the Aussie dollar sucks right now.
If anyone is thinking of selling, please message me, as this figure was not made available to the Aussies due to our proximity to Asia.

Actually, I know someone who's selling hers for $510, too. So yea, you do can find this for the $500-$600 range. Scalpers just love to raise the prices out of proportions, but there are always (specially US sellers) sellers who understand that some prices are ridiculous and will sell for more moderate amounts.

600, its sold already, not being rude just realistic, average is 699 to 750..$510 deals are few and far between.

600, its sold already, not being rude just realistic, average is 699 to 750..$510 deals are few and far between.

But the prices I quoted exist. I didn't say the average sale of these were $500-600. And you are wrong for calling me out and just plain wrong.

sorry, if anyone of u want to sell it as soon as possible plz gimme the news.thanks..

I just realized this will be my last figure I'll be getting for awhile :thud:...no more pre-orders.

This and TASM will my last for this year. So far, next year isn't too bad so far. Only 3 preordered so far for 2014.... MoS, Zod, and Wolverine. Still waiting for Banner and the Chitauri.

Your wallet thanks you:lol I got one more thing coming this year and then nothing until next September,well probably November by the time they actually come out.

:lol It is good for our wallets...I'll probably get Midas too though (If it ever goes up for PO :rotfl)

Back