Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the guy who was moaning about the faceplate/exposed HS

1234848_557850047621316_280564400_n.jpg

This figure looks great, roll on the 10th!!.... and then of course how long it then takes to be delivered :lol

Better pic of the box

8e8bb32a51ed95c87e71002510d41de7_zpscf68c36b.jpg

Thanks for posting all of these pics! I'm getting more and more excited for this now!!! :panic:

I think the crux of the thing is that people generally don't like people with an opinion different to their own.
I have read on here people come right out and make the statement *your opinion is wrong*.
An opinion can never be wrong. Your opinion is part of what makes you you.
At least, that's my opinion...
:rotfl

:goodpost:

Thought this going to have more battle damage parts....
From the final product, looks simply a regular mk7 with battle damage parts repainted.:dunno unlike the mk3 regular vs mk3 battle damage which did really show the difference

Thought this going to have more battle damage parts....
From the final product, looks simply a regular mk7 with battle damage parts repainted.:dunno unlike the mk3 regular vs mk3 battle damage which did really show the difference

It was obviously so from the very beginning when the proto pics was posted... the only thing unique was the base and stark HS (now with added cheek/mask protrutions)

Last edited:
Opinions that go against the general view are dangerous things on this forum. I get a load of abuse every time I say something that dares to be different. People on this forum are bullies and they LOVE to gang up together and take someone down.

My advice is to avoid reacting to them - seems to annoy them

I try not to talk on the boards anymore and just use it to look at pictures. It's just easier that way.

GOSPEL. :lecture:exactly:

Can someone post side by side comparison with regular mark VII BD and this one? I would like to see if its a noticeably huge difference or just a simple paint job by HT...

There was someone saying that this version was "too red" over on FB. :cuckoo:

Not sure what some people were expecting from this release other than what it is.

Can someone post side by side comparison with regular mark VII BD and this one? I would like to see if its a noticeably huge difference or just a simple paint job by HT...

Its just a paint job.

There was someone saying that this version was "too red" over on FB. :cuckoo:

Not sure what some people were expecting from this release other than what it is.

Maybe they mean there should be more black/blast marks?

It was obviously so from the very beginning when the proto pics was posted... the only thing unique was the base and stark HS (now with added cheek/mask protrutions)

Not really. as yourself also mentioned and noticed that the final product we see now added cheek/mask details which is different than the proto. There is a reason why it's called a prototype as the final product ''should'' be better.
Also I did mention that I ''thought'' this will have more battle damage parts at the end but not. Not that I have never seen the proto pics.
In the end IMO, this just turned out to be another midas

Beautiful.
I think the only way an Iron Man collector *wouldn't* be mega excited at this release is if they don't have one on order yet and are trying to justify not being able to get one.
These pics are blowing me away.
Can't wait to get mine in hand!

Back