Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm doubting it. the MVI promo was a thin, cheap sleeve over a bubble packet with the avengers logo. not much to it at all. :dunno

0.jpg

True, true...I'm hoping with the higher price tag we get better quality packaging :pray:

Considering this is officially an Avengers figure, there is no reason not to expect this to come boxed just like the other 9 Avengers HT.

But it's an Iron Man 3 promo figure. So couldn't it come in IM3 packaging?

Nah, I don't think so. The actual figure is from the Avengers, so the boxart will say Avengers. It being a promo edition for IM3 was just for promotional reasons of the film.

Got email saying my wait list was going to convert, but trying to buy a house so called them up and told them to cancel. Congrats to the one that gets him!

what was the time you ordered when you got on the waitlist? thanks bud!!!!!

Last edited:
OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!!!!!! CONVERTED!!!!! :banana:banana:banana:banana

We recently emailed to let you know that we found a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Iron Man Battle Damaged Mark VII Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers to fulfill your Wait List Reservation #WBxxxxxx. It has now become a live order #TCxxxxxx in your account! If this item is currently in-stock, then it will be shipped out to you shortly! If this item is still in production, then we will charge your card when it arrives into our warehouse and ship it out to you at that time.

they didn't send a 'recently found' one like the email states but that's OK. the T order number is what i was waiting for!!!

Last edited:
OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!!!!!! CONVERTED!!!!!

We recently emailed to let you know that we found a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Iron Man Battle Damaged Mark VII Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers to fulfill your Wait List Reservation #WBxxxxxx. It has now become a live order #TCxxxxxx in your account! If this item is currently in-stock, then it will be shipped out to you shortly! If this item is still in production, then we will charge your card when it arrives into our warehouse and ship it out to you at that time.

they didn't send a 'recently found' one like the email states but that's OK. the T order number is what i was waiting for!!!

Congrats! :clap

OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!!!!!! CONVERTED!!!!! :banana:banana:banana:banana

Congrats bro!! :hi5:

Back