Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!!!!!! CONVERTED!!!!! :banana:banana:banana:banana

We recently emailed to let you know that we found a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Iron Man Battle Damaged Mark VII Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers to fulfill your Wait List Reservation #WBxxxxxx. It has now become a live order #TCxxxxxx in your account! If this item is currently in-stock, then it will be shipped out to you shortly! If this item is still in production, then we will charge your card when it arrives into our warehouse and ship it out to you at that time.

they didn't send a 'recently found' one like the email states but that's OK. the T order number is what i was waiting for!!!

That's fantastic news Dark Matter! I know how badly you wanted one! :hi5:

Congrats Dark! I'm about 5 hours behind you. :(

my buddy ordered by my suggestion just minutes after i did. he hasn't received his conversion email so he may be very soon or even next. he told me he wasn't able to buy so he was going to cancel! what????? :thud:

i told him i'd buy it from him and he hasn't decided what to do yet. if i can talk him into buying it and selling it to me....well. :hi5: i'll keep you posted of his decision.

my buddy ordered by my suggestion just minutes after i did. he hasn't received his conversion email so he may be very soon or even next. he told me he wasn't able to buy so he was going to cancel! what????? :thud:

i told him i'd buy it from him and he hasn't decided what to do yet. if i can talk him into buying it and selling it to me....well. :hi5: i'll keep you posted of his decision.

Congrats on your waitlist conversion! :yess: Hope your buddy decides to sell it to you. I'm sure there are a lot of Canadians that would buy your 2nd fig in a heartbeat.

Congrats on your waitlist conversion! :yess: Hope your buddy decides to sell it to you. I'm sure there are a lot of Canadians that would buy your 2nd fig in a heartbeat.

thanks jon. the ween gets first shot. he's one of a very few that never berated me and was very respectful in his posts. that goes a long way in my book.

26.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations Darkmatter. :clap...It is always a good idea to stay on a wait list for a figure you really want. So many people get excited at 1st for a new figure or exclusive and jump on preorders, but later change their mind or realize they are short on funds, or whatever the case may be.
I am too much of an Iron Man fan to cancel on my preorder, but for anyone else still on the wait list, just don't give up hope. There are bound to be more waitlist conversions.:wave

Congratulations Darkmatter. :clap...It is always a good idea to stay on a wait list for a figure you really want. So many people get excited at 1st for a new figure or exclusive and jump on preorders, but later change their mind or realize they are short on funds, or whatever the case may be.
I am too much of an Iron Man fan to cancel on my preorder, but for anyone else still on the wait list, just don't give up hope. There are bound to be more waitlist conversions.:wave

thanks bro!!! :hi5:

Back