Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Not for U.S.

We could not process your order due to the following error:

Item 902032 is not available to your region. Please remove this item from your cart or update your shipping address.

If you believe this is an error, please contact customer service. Otherwise, check your order and make the required adjustments as outlined above.

That stinks, sorry to hear. What date did you jump on the wait list?

I wonder what kind of packaging/box/boxart we'll get with this figure :dunno Hopefully, it's similar to that of a DX.

Long time no see, good to see you back on board :wave

Did you manage to get one, yankee?
Hey Hydeous! Good tobe back & ty :hi5:

I'm wait listed for this one, but my Mark VII arrives tomorrow ;)

I missed it competely because I didn't think I would be interested in it. Almost paid $450 for one but I backed down :lol I don't think I will get one anymore knowning the resale price will be ridiculous.
:lol

I'd like one as well, but I don't think I'll go crazy for it since I'll have a regular to display. Later on, I might regret this philosophy...:monkey1

Hey Hydeous! Good tobe back & ty :hi5:

I'm wait listed for this one, but my Mark VII arrives tomorrow ;)

:lol

I'd like one as well, but I don't think I'll go crazy for it since I'll have a regular to display. Later on, I might regret this philosophy...:monkey1

Congrats :rock

I hope the waitlists goes through for you and the guys here. HT didnt bother putting the "3000 worldwide" this time, i hope thats an indication that they'll produce as many as the demand could be.

I got mine converted like a month or so ago, my waitlist is:

placed on 2013-04-27 14:05:01

I literally woke up a few hours after it got up and sold out and was refreshing the page every 15-30 min or so, so i could get into the waitlist since they were on the checking inventory status.

I wonder what kind of packaging/box/boxart we'll get with this figure :dunno Hopefully, it's similar to that of a DX.

i'm doubting it. the MVI promo was a thin, cheap sleeve over a bubble packet with the avengers logo. not much to it at all. :dunno

0.jpg

For the price you'd think it would be. But since its an "Avengers" release, I doubt it. It'll probably be just like the MKVI promo.

Back