Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pushback really makes me consider canceling again despite having payed my initial deposit.. Can't stop thinking about the fact there are less parts with this figure than the normal verison has, while it costs 100 euros more :/ Even though I love the battle damaged paintjob..

This pushback really makes me consider canceling again despite having payed my initial deposit.. Can't stop thinking about the fact there are less parts with this figure than the normal verison has, while it costs 100 euros more :/ Even though I love the battle damaged paintjob..

there are people on this board willing to do a good deal for this item. you will be able to benefit more than just canceling. and you should be able to change the shipping address right to the buyer in america to save the additional shipping and duty.

I am thinking of switching this to flex pay. Might as well start paying this down if I have to wait until September.

If you cancel you will regret it ....TILL THE DAY YOU DIE:monkey4

I got me email too for the schedule change for this BD Mark VII, Hall of Armor & my Power Pose Iron Man. Delays suck!

Well, this delay sucks ***. I am not on flex pay, and just going to pay mine outright when it comes in, but this delay **** sucks ***...Oh well. I guess we all should have expected nothing less from HT.:slap

At 7:01pm today my waitlist order just got converted! Yay! Just waiting for the hulk to convert now. Feels good to be on the other side now..lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzlQWCdAkgo[/ame]

Just got an email that mine is converting.

Mine is [Date Placed: 2013-04-27 15:53:55], so if anyone has converted after [Date Placed: 2013-04-27 14:07:19] maybe I've got a chance.

I placed my waitlist 2013-04-28 01:53:56 for this.

As of now nothing. I did get my exclusive Avenger Mark VII to convert today. So that was a good thing.

Back