Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my waitlist order was less than 30 minutes after yours. will this be the day my order converts??????

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

I'm not sure how the waitlist times work. I Just had Agent Phil. convert, while another members hasn't. My Waitlist time was a day after his. He doesn't order direct from SS alot, not sure if that's the reason.

I'm not sure how the waitlist times work. I Just had Agent Phil. convert, while another members hasn't. My Waitlist time was a day after his. He doesn't order direct from SS alot, not sure if that's the reason.

I honestly doubt that has anything to do with it because like I said, mine would've converted by now if spending money counted. I've got 11 things on pre-order right now alone.

Could it be that they checked and he didn't have the funds available?

So at their discretion, maybe they do give more to their re-peat customers. Which I'm fine with. I would be glad to know I have more pull then some one-time buyer. I gotta have over 10 things on pre-order and I still have $1,200 in rewards money to use. Hopefully on a Life Size piece, yoda or Carbonite Han. More power to me. Waitlist here I come.

So at their discretion, maybe they do give more to their re-peat customers. Which I'm fine with. I would be glad to know I have more pull then some one-time buyer. I gotta have over 10 things on pre-order and I still have $1,200 in rewards money to use. Hopefully on a Life Size piece, yoda or Carbonite Han. More power to me. Waitlist here I come.

$1200?! Holy Moly!!! :horror

Your collection must be HUGE! :thud:

Am not sure if that truly is the case. I remember way early in my collecting with SS 'career', I was on WL for the Spidey comiquette - Regular, but one day I get an email saying they don't think they'll have the regular available but instead, would I prefer to get the Exclusive version? That's how I got the Exclusive, and that's why I believe 'discretion' doesn't have anything to do with amount of orders or business given. But then again, who knows?

I've got over 100 Hot Toys figures, 85% came from Sideshow or more, but my reward points are low because I use them. That also doesn't count the Planet of the Apes and Universal Monsters I bought from them. I have about seven on pre-order now, but I don't know. I've been buying from them since they started with the Universal Frankenstein Monster probably well over a decade ago, but I still don't think I matter much to them.

I've got over 100 Hot Toys figures, 85% came from Sideshow or more, but my reward points are low because I use them. That also doesn't count the Planet of the Apes and Universal Monsters I bought from them. I have about seven on pre-order now, but I don't know. I've been buying from them since they started with the Universal Frankenstein Monster probably well over a decade ago, but I still don't think I matter much to them.

i have the entire universal monster 12" collection including several others like van helsing, frank black from millenium and the metaluna mutant. many are signed by artist oluf hartvigson. they were the first to acquire and probably the last to go.

So I guess no ones wait list has converted in awhile? It figures it stopped before it got to me.

Since the release has been pushed out it will probably be awhile longer before before cancellations come.

Last edited:

So you've spent $24000? And I thought I had a problem.

We can't get it. I confirmed with sideshow. the only way was if we had a US address.

I got an email a while ago saying if they get another confirmed shipment of the BD Mark VII it could potentially go up for Canadians. It sounded like a zero chance. Anyways, it'll be interesting if we hear any stories about Canadian retailers able to get them in the US and sell them north of the border. I'm guess some Ontario retailers might have that opportunity.

Back