Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my waitlist converted as well.

Theres a delay? It says the order turn live and are shipping shortly after that:

We have found a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Iron Man Battle Damaged Mark VII Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers for you! Your wait list reservation #WBxxxxx for this item is due to become a live order on 2013-07-08. Your item will then ship out to you shortly after that!

IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS ITEM, then cancel it as soon as possible through your online account (https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/update_order.cgi
), or we can help you if you call us at 1-855-SIDESHOW or 805-214-2157. You can also get a hold of us via our Live Chat option through our website!

IF YOU DO WANT THIS ITEM then we suggest that you make sure your shipping and billing information is up to date on your order. If you originally requested a payment plan or you need a ship quote, contact us before 2013-07-08 by phone or through Live Chat!

Last edited:
I got on the waitlist on 05/08/2013 do I have a chance? Do I? Please help me. Please.

I wouldn't bet on it :(

With this figure being pushed back to September, it possibly could be because hot toys may be making more. I doubt it. But it's a possibility.

Good luck though! :hi5:

I wouldn't bet on it :(

With this figure being pushed back to September, it possibly could be because hot toys may be making more. I doubt it. But it's a possibility.

Good luck though! :hi5:

:hi5: thanks :panic: hopefully they make more but I doubt it

If my waitlist converts, I will buy you all THE CATCHER IN THE RYE book. I really liked that book.

I got my waitlist converted as well.

Theres a delay? It says the order turn live and are shipping shortly after that:

We have found a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Iron Man Battle Damaged Mark VII Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers for you! Your wait list reservation #WBxxxxx for this item is due to become a live order on 2013-07-08. Your item will then ship out to you shortly after that!

IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS ITEM, then cancel it as soon as possible through your online account (https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/update_order.cgi
), or we can help you if you call us at 1-855-SIDESHOW or 805-214-2157. You can also get a hold of us via our Live Chat option through our website!

IF YOU DO WANT THIS ITEM then we suggest that you make sure your shipping and billing information is up to date on your order. If you originally requested a payment plan or you need a ship quote, contact us before 2013-07-08 by phone or through Live Chat!

If you consider "shortly" by HT standards, it will be several months from now. Hence, more likely September like the rest of us. :slap

I think greedy HT is making more and everyone on the waitlist will convert.

I don't suppose anyone from Belgium is willing to take over my Mark VII BD preorder? :p

Why just Belgium?

37341869.jpg

Back