Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah just went through checkout and placed my order...then they swatted me in the next page...not available in my region...so bummed. :monkey2

What could they do if you changed your shipping address to a UK address, they take your payment, and then you quickly change your address back before it ships?

if the US people wonder why i didn't sell out in less than 10 minutes:

The email was sent around midnight (Western Europe) so everybody was probably asleep the first few hours.

I woke up at 4 am, checked my phone for the time and saw the sideshow notification, ordered with my eyes half closed and got back to sleep.

A mate forwarded me the link, spent 10 minutes fighting with my phone to get the page to load and stop dumping the item in my cart!

After it went through someone else said it was sold out like, a minute after my checkout!

I'm never usually that lucky ;)

if the US people wonder why i didn't sell out in less than 10 minutes:

The email was sent around midnight (Western Europe) so everybody was probably asleep the first few hours.

I woke up at 4 am, checked my phone for the time and saw the sideshow notification, ordered with my eyes half closed and got back to sleep.

:exactly:

still glad i managed to order one but it was a close call ... only 20 remained when i checked my email this morning

Thanks sideshow for making this happen for Uk,ers and Europe. Yay manage to get my BD Mark 7 :D

Man, talk about close..!!! Got email at midnight last night, straight away was showing to add to Waitlist.. added myself... 10 minutes later showing pre-order available so I cancelled the waitlist and pre-ordered... Email this morning, pre-order cancelled due to card expiry on1st June..!!! NNnooooo.....!! Pre-ordered again this morning at work with less than 10 remaining, and following my order status changed to Checking Inventory so I may have got the last one...!! Phew! Order email recieved with new updated card now so all good....!

Man, talk about close..!!! Got email at midnight last night, straight away was showing to add to Waitlist.. added myself... 10 minutes later showing pre-order available so I cancelled the waitlist and pre-ordered... Email this morning, pre-order cancelled due to card expiry on1st June..!!! NNnooooo.....!! Pre-ordered again this morning at work with less than 10 remaining, and following my order status changed to Checking Inventory so I may have got the last one...!! Phew! Order email recieved with new updated card now so all good....!

:lol :clap :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :lol

Ou yeah! Zanks for link. I'm from Spain and I pre-order this MARK without hesitation. Really, thank you very much

Back