Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just woke up and thought I must have missed out (after thinking i must be seeing things after just opening my eyes) but managed to flex one!

Any of your UKers that got in on the US presale wanna drop your order and grab one of these so us unfortunate USers who missed out,can get their waitlist converted? I know, probably not. On a side note, you UKers best get on these before ThatIsTooReal sees em lol.

Any of your UKers that got in on the US presale wanna drop your order and grab one of these so us unfortunate USers who missed out,can get their waitlist converted? I know, probably not. On a side note, you UKers best get on these before ThatIsTooReal sees em lol.

I think we have all of one UKer who got a US preorder. I wouldn't get your hopes up that there were dozens who all of a sudden drop their orders.

I originally managed to order one through a US buddy but would have held off if I'd known I'd be able to get one direct. Would have been much cheaper that way.

Still, it's great that others in the EU have a chance at this.

Less than 30 left now.

Cart is one thing, checkout is another.

Ah. Well, not gonna bother then. :lol

How about the collectors in Canada who didn't get a chance at all? :stick

For UK people, do you have to get an email in order to pre order it? Can't you just go on SSC and purchase it?

Any of your UKers that got in on the US presale wanna drop your order and grab one of these so us unfortunate USers who missed out,can get their waitlist converted?

I'd like to, but SS won't let you cancel the order online (too near to shipping) and by the time a cancellation has been organised by phone tomorrow the UK allocation will have been sold out. Bit of a mess really...

Well this pisses me off. I originally signed up for this and never got an e-mail when it was offered to U.S. customers so I had to get on the Wait List and now they are offering it to Europe customers only.

Well this pisses me off. I originally signed up for this and never got an e-mail when it was offered to U.S. customers so I had to get on the Wait List and now they are offering it to Europe customers only.

Europeans had no chance of ordering it at all, so they sat there and watched US customers order them for 3 hours straight before they sold out.

Back