Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even get a mail. Glad they did this though.
Anyone else not get a mail? Or was it just me...

:(

I didn't get an email for the US preorder...pretty bitter about that still...I've literally spent thousands of dollars at SSC. Lame. :pfft:

the mail was sent around midnight and about 9 hours later it was sold out so they went fast but not ultrafast ... mostly because of the fact that most european collectors were sleeping and only noticed it this morning when they woke up and checked their emails ... a nice surprise and great way to start this beautifull sunny day it certainly was :rock

I didn't get an email for the US preorder...pretty bitter about that still...I've literally spent thousands of dollars at SSC. Lame. :pfft:

I know there are quite a few Irish folk on these boards, anyone from Ireland get one? or did they just pick UK and a few other countries randomly? :lol

I'm actually not too pushed, I have the clean version, but considering the amount of $ I spend at Sideshow I sure would have liked to get an email at least.

Last edited:
Today was the first time I have been glad to get up early and go to work. Woke up looked at emails on phone and see this, didn't even think about it, just ordered!

Last edited:
Absolutely can't believe I got this...foolishly overlooked regular version,and even last night was considering buying on e bay for hundreds...love this figure,but tought I wouldn't ever have...made my day...thank you SS.:duff

My Guess is that SSC & HT will make a small allotment available for Canadian and Australian collectors too if this recent event is any indicator.

Hope you're right! Looks like I have to start checking the SS site at midnight every night in case they do. :monkey3

Absolutely can't believe I got this...foolishly overlooked regular version,and even last night was considering buying on e bay for hundreds...love this figure,but tought I wouldn't ever have...made my day...thank you SS.:duff

:goodpost::exactly:

Once I got my order in and headed off to work I knew nothing could ruin my day now :yess:

Now I can start looking at the pictures of him again without crying inside :lol

:goodpost::exactly:

Once I got my order in and headed off to work I knew nothing could ruin my day now :yess:

Now I can start looking at the pictures of him again without crying inside :lol

I'm very happy for you Tommy and all the others that were able to get this figure via retail.

And kudos to SS / HT for making it happen.

Cool dude! Glad you were able to get one! :hi5:

I'm very happy for you Tommy and all the others that were able to get this figure via retail.

And kudos to SS / HT for making it happen.

Thanks chaps and yeah I gave SS/HT a lot of **** for how they handled things with this figure to begin with but I'm thankful they sorted it out eventually :)

ATTENTION. This just in from Hot Toys:

"~Hello loyal fans and patrons~ We regrettably must inform you that the Ironman Mark VII Battle Damaged Avengers Movie Promo Edition figure was never actually slated to go into production. This was all just part of an international study on social behavior. We are extremely sorry to inform you of this disappointing news and we want to thank you for participating~~

Kind Regards

Howard Chan "

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news peeps....

Just out of curiosity, I emailed CS and asked why I didn't receive an email, were they sent to everyone etc. I wonder if I get a reply.... :lol

Hope you're right! Looks like I have to start checking the SS site at midnight every night in case they do. :monkey3

I just don't see how SSC & HT can offer this to EU collectors, but not Canada & Australia. They know they have loyal collectors in both locations so I really think they'll pull through with a small allotment. You may have to be tracking constantly as you point out, but I'll be surprised if it doesn't happen.

Back