Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to remember that hardly anyone knows that, if it's true AT ALL, which I'm doubting. Most people are people buying from across the country and such. They're just buying because they want the figure and if they get scammed, chances are they'll simply be sad about it and complain somewhere.

eBay doesn't cover your purchase after 30 days and Paypal doesn't do anything about your purchase within 30 days as well. Also, many people simply ship out a empty box so that here's a tracking number that said it was delivered.

I don't think ANYONE takes it to federal reasoning.

Trust me, if it was that simple you would see cases like that every day of every minute, but you don't.

Ebay policy dictates that an item must be delivered in 30 days or it is against their rules and the auction can be pulled.
I don't know about federal law.

Ebay policy dictates that an item must be delivered in 30 days or it is against their rules and the auction can be pulled.
I don't know about federal law.

I know about the eBay rule as I'm a seller myself but I was referring to the federal law. How many cases you actually see about getting scammed on eBay?

People who are buying Pre-Orders should be aware on their own that it's a risk since they aren't covered by both eBay and Paypal after 45 days.

I've got an uncle doing 3 years (should be out in August with good behavior) for not shipping an item he sold on ebay within 45 days. It is a serious offense and is not taken lightly.

Had to go packout on this as well. I forget about it everytime lol I also asked how many they received as they classified this as limited edition and they said that they do not have that information. Of course they have to know if they have so many to setup for preorder. Not sure if that's just laziness or what but I can't see them not telling us how many they received for any reason.

I only ask to pack out exclusives. Im in CA, taxes are bad enough

This is another one of the reasons I order HT's through BBTS over SSC, other the exclusives. I don't have to tell BBTS to double box my figure. They do it as a standard. They even let me choose collectors grade for 2 bucks extra, and the warehouse pics out a clean no dings or scuffs box for me.

Had to go packout on this as well. I forget about it everytime lol I also asked how many they received as they classified this as limited edition and they said that they do not have that information. Of course they have to know if they have so many to setup for preorder. Not sure if that's just laziness or what but I can't see them not telling us how many they received for any reason.

Can I ask how i specify this on my account with SSC, since I want them to do this with this BD exclusive?

So here's a question. What happens if there is a problem with your figure. Something is broken, missing etc. these figures are all 'limited' to an extent but let's say the US only gets 2200 Of these as speculated. How do they replace it? Are there extras set aside for this situation?

Can I ask how i specify this on my account with SSC, since I want them to do this with this BD exclusive?

If you go on their website in the top right they have a chat option. Just let them know that you want the packout option on (YOUR ORDER #) and they add that to your account for that order.

EDIT: I have been ninja'd lol

I was thinking of making a 1/6 scale display cordon.
1/6 scale brass uprights and red cord, as though the armour is on display in a museum or such.
But on a shelf in my detolf...
You know, these things:

That will look great. Can't wait to see that. I need to figure something like that out. He definitely needs his own prominent display. :yess:

What's the odds of my wait list on this converting to a order ? Just trying to get an idea . Is it slim to none ? I jumped on wait list about an hour after it sold out .

What's the odds of my wait list on this converting to a order ? Just trying to get an idea . Is it slim to none ? I jumped on wait list about an hour after it sold out .

I would think your odds are slim. You might wanna contact ss customer service to see if they can give you an idea on where you are at on the waitlist. I doubt they will, but it's worth a shot.

Good luck!

Back