Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto. I like the instant response of their chat versus waiting days for an email response.

:hi5: I've been pretty lucky to never have damage to the figures themselves but I have had some serious dings to brown shippers and to the figure boxes. DX11 had a couple ugly dings. Being on the east coast and longer ship time means more chances for bad things to happen to the package. This one is a no brainier. Everyone getting this guy should request a pack out.

:hi5: I've been pretty lucky to never have damage to the figures themselves but I have had some serious dings to brown shippers and to the figure boxes. DX11 had a couple ugly dings. Being on the east coast and longer ship time means more chances for bad things to happen to the package. This one is a no brainier. Everyone getting this guy should request a pack out.

Agreed. I just did that. Kathy processed it via chat in about 30 sec.

Indeed a no brainer for sure especially on this figure. It needs to arrive in as pristine a condition as possible no matter how far it has to travel. Thanks again for the tip. :hi5:

That's mainly my biggest gripe with Sideshow. I feel they should always place the brown shipper box in another box, with no charge.

I guess if they do get over 1,000 orders of a figure it would take a while to get them all packaged up with staff time.

Request for the packout too. As I'm from Mexico it got mooore chances to be a real "damage" version lol.

The way I look at it is you are already spending $300 for a figure I really want. What's another $10 bucks gonna do?:dunno

they have a note in my account to automatically pack out my orders unless i tell not too (true type bodies, no need to pack out)! i've been using it for years, can be pricey but well worth it!

they have a note in my account to automatically pack out my orders unless i tell not too (true type bodies, no need to pack out)! i've been using it for years, can be pricey but well worth it!

That's really smart. Think I'm going to set up my account that way. :clap

Same here, it's automatically done. Very well worth it. Brown shipper box is always in perfect condition.:yess:

Some more nice shots of the figure. Looks amazing.

381445_591489050871968_827768804_n.jpg

913729_591489124205294_935757621_o.jpg

466388_591489140871959_1476055298_o.jpg

472634_591489070871966_1489931842_o.jpg

Back