Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last PPO I did was TF Batman. I can't remember, does the newsletter we're waiting on give us a date and time or does it just say the figure is up for PO now?

I believe the email we're waiting for will just notify us it is up for pre-order. That's how it was for the Mark VI Promo Edition at least, and that's how I'm expecting it to be.

From what I've heard sellers in Hong Kong don't expect this figure until June-August. So, if we get a PO up soon, by the end of this month, I would think Sideshow will offer a 2 month flex on it at least. We shall see.

They should do flexpay. Your trouble may lie in the fact that you're in Australia.

Cheers for the responses guys :clap

I kinda hope it is just exclusive to the US, means I can justify missing out on this and spend my money elsewhere :lol

Wouldn't it be great if we could set up a small group group, and schedule so that during SS's hours one of us is always refreshing the home page. Everyone in the group has each others phone numbers / email adresses so when it pops, we all win.

Wouldn't it be great if we could set up a small group group, and schedule so that during SS's hours one of us is always refreshing the home page. Everyone in the group has each others phone numbers / email adresses so when it pops, we all win.

Actually, that is a great idea, however, I don't think it will need to come to that. We often act like these will sell out in minutes but the truth is that it will probably be around long enough so we can all get one.

We'll see.

The last PPO I did was TF Batman. I can't remember, does the newsletter we're waiting on give us a date and time or does it just say the figure is up for PO now?

With TF Batman we were given the date ahead of time, and everyone was panicking that it'd be a 30 second sell out. Ended up being available for over a month, if I recall. It was the same thing with Snake Predator, although that one lasted a lot longer.

So if its a PPO like that, we'll have a date and time.

I'm from Australia too and have been waiting to order this figure as my first Iron Man figure. Is there a possibility that this may not ship outside of the US or something? Was that the case with the previous Mark VI limited edition?

I got the Mark VI from Sideshow last time, hopefully they dont change there shipping restrictions this time.

I'm from Australia too and have been waiting to order this figure as my first Iron Man figure. Is there a possibility that this may not ship outside of the US or something? Was that the case with the previous Mark VI limited edition?

If I'm able to score one, I'll sell it to you at cost plus shipping. Now that the regular Mark VIi is coming with proper repulsor wrist guards, I no longer feel the need to own the BD version.

All the freaks here are witnesses. I'll do my best to snag one for you if you are unable.

On another note, why did they have to make Red Snapper so pose able? Now it's a freaking must buy for me. Ugh.

So with the avengers promo did it come out as a pre-order first or was it available for sale right away? just remember somebody posted their email they got and remember it saying "in stock now"

it was a PPO. some think this time around it won't but i haven't seen any announcement by sideshow how it will be sold, just that they will send out an email to newsletter subs that have checked marvel updates in their preferences.

Explain the Heartbreaker armour then? I wouldn't call that a simple design :lecture
I meant more in the design of the overall scale. Igor is 3 times wider than normal mark suits and Iron Whiplash will be an inch taller if they make it in scale.

Last edited:
Never ordered through sideshow before, do you guys think they'll offer flex pay with this or immediate payment only because it's so "Exclusive" ?

immediate payment. last promo shipped right away. if your card declined, your order would be canceled and the first person on the wait list would get yours. definitely worth going on the list if the item sells out quick.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151363551477344.1073741841.58690437343&type=1

as to the inquires about the new IM3 figures and their manufactured materials.

red snapper will be a power pose figure with limited pose-ability and smaller pricetag.

igor will be an MMS. movie masterpiece series is plastic.

heartbreaker will be a diecast figure. part plastic but mostly metal. (around 80%)

it is possible new announcements will offer other options but this is what it is right now.

Back