Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-Order!
texas-oh-my-god-o.gif

Hot Toys!
32244-YES-5iKQ.gif

Iron Man!
steven-colbert.gif

Mark XXXV!
sotd-disappointed.gif

They will probably do pre orders for all of the new IM figures before the BD figure. I think they are messing with us. Lol

I will be getting 2 of these figures. Even if they are limited to 1 per customer, I will still get 2 :yess:

I will be getting 2 of these figures. Even if they are limited to 1 per customer, I will still get 2 :yess:

Yeah, well I'm so all-powerful, that I will send my team of 'minions' in all three market areas so that I can secure at least 300 total so I can then re-sell on the grey market at super-inflated prices and bask in the untold riches, burning the Benjamins to light up my Cuban cigars...

true story...:lecture

I am going to choke the crap out of somebody at SCC for jerking my chain for the 3rd fricken time in a week.:gah::gah::gah::gah:

Yeah, well I'm so all-powerful, that I will send my team of 'minions' in all three market areas so that I can secure at least 300 total so I can then re-sell on the grey market at super-inflated prices and bask in the untold riches, burning the Benjamins to light up my Cuban cigars...

:lol:rotfl:rotfl :lol

:clap:rotfl:clap:rotfl

I actually prefer the PURPLE market. But thats me! :wave

No way you will get 300 of them, NO WAY:nono

And I shall do the same :D

I just hope these don't go up for pre-order on May 2nd or 3rd. I will be on a camping trip at Havasupai Falls those days and won't be back until Sunday :/ And by that time I expect them to be sold out (if they are limited to 3000)

Come on and put this up already!!!!:gah:

I just hope these don't go up for pre-order on May 2nd or 3rd. I will be on a camping trip at Havasupai Falls those days and won't be back until Sunday :/ And by that time I expect them to be sold out (if they are limited to 3000)

Come on and put this up already!!!!:gah:

Don't worry, If I can get my hands on an extra one ill be glad to sell it to your for double the price :lol

I really hope this goes up for PO next week, preferably during the middle of next week maybe Wednesday or Thursday. I reckon those two days would be perfect just in time for it to sell out by the weekend

Wait what?

Back