Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might be right but as I see it they went on pre order about 2 weeks ago in Asia right? Then why not here unless????????

Ps I love your custom Selene, your work just keeps on getting better and better
Yea idk could be SS is just waiting until the movie is closer. Didn't these just go up for PO in Singapore this week? Maybe next week for SS?

And thanks man. Means alot :hi5: She definitely was a labor of love. Learned alot about hand sewing too haha

Yup, but it looks like HT modified the switch-out to include a swap of the entire arms.

A good idea too I think. Less parts to pop on and off means less chance of breakage

Saw it for myself in Action City Retail Shop in Sg. This thing is spendid. Such intricate based is rarely seen.

Drop my lucky draw as well, hopefully I will at least get 1 piece from the limited 300 pieces reserved for lucky draw PO. Wont be queueing for the actual 300 piece PO on weekdays, it sucks. Price slated at 379 SGD. 100 bugs more than the earlier release of MK7.

Here is the video of it !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgy0yfCjG98&feature=youtu.be

Saw it for myself in Action City Retail Shop in Sg. This thing is spendid. Such intricate based is rarely seen.

Drop my lucky draw as well, hopefully I will at least get 1 piece from the limited 300 pieces reserved for lucky draw PO. Wont be queueing for the actual 300 piece PO on weekdays, it sucks. Price slated at 379 SGD. 100 bugs more than the earlier release of MK7.

Here is the video of it !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgy0yfCjG98&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for posting that video, after seeing more of that base this will easily fetch $250 in the US. I don't see HT charging less than the regular release Mark VII.

Ok guys:

1) This figure will cost no less than $220 and no more than $250.

2) It will be limited to 3000 pieces.

3) It will go up for pre-order sometime next week-most likely Tuesday or Wednesday, possibly Thursday.

:lecture

Ok guys:

3) It will go up for pre-order sometime next week-most likely Tuesday or Wednesday, possibly Thursday.

Source?

Or just you're opinion that you refuse to acknowledge as an opinion ?

Ok guys:

The MK VI Promo advertisements all said "limited to 3000" way before it went up for order. There was never a question

If the this MK VII is really limited to 3000 why would HT not do the same thing again? They already know how many of these are going to make.

The MK VI Promo advertisements all said "limited to 3000" way before it went up for order. There was never a question

If the this MK VII is really limited to 3000 why would HT not do the same thing again? They already know how many of these are going to make.

This is one of the many reasons why I think it will be more than 3000 pieces for this guy.

Ok guys:

1) This figure will cost no less than $220 and no more than $250. Wrong

2) It will be limited to 3000 pieces. likely wrong

3) It will go up for pre-order sometime next week-most likely Tuesday or Wednesday, possibly Thursday. closer to right

its gunna be $280 (my opinion)

Back