Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol....that Movie promo Mark VI was such a rip off.....no BD....a ton of less parts.....you did get the Mark IV head sculpt. Nothing was new. All rehashed. And it was almost as much as the Iron Man 2 Mark VI. Plus it wasn't even the main suit from the Avengers.

a_mind_is_a_terrible_thing_to_waste_postcard-p239687505783160023z85wg_400.jpg
Cuz of science.:lecture

lol....that Movie promo Mark VI was such a rip off.....no BD....a ton of less parts.....you did get the Mark IV head sculpt. Nothing was new. All rehashed. And it was almost as much as the Iron Man 2 Mark VI. Plus it wasn't even the main suit from the Avengers.

The Avengers Mark VI was limited to 3000 because that was all the MK VI bodies and Mark IV heads they had lying around the factory.

not much of a rip off when you consider the original was going for $600 everywhere at the time.

Can anyone translate this?

Hot Toys is proud to present the Avengers *can't make out the next two words* cont'd Iron Man Mark VII (Battle Damaged Version)! The first 800 pieces will be available in Hong Kong *can't translate the next couple of words*. The remaining 2200 figures will be made avaialbe in specific markets around the Iron Man 3 movie launch date!

:lecture

(Totally joking by the way)

Last edited:
Hot Toys is proud to present the Avengers *can't make out the next two words* cont'd Iron Man Mark VII (Battle Damaged Version)! The first 800 pieces will be available in Hong Kong *can't translate the next couple of words*. The remaining 2200 figures will be made avaialbe in specific markets around the Iron Man 3 movie launch date!

nah it says YOU BUY NOW!

yeah this makes sense cuz I was reading from somewhere else they plan on getting this shipped out/released around june which makes sense since the movie is coming out in may. I would guess they will be taking a limited number of pre orders here very soon. Of course this is my opinion and im only going off what ive read.

I was taking a look at this and my god it was amazing up close, I kinda wish I can get one but I just don't have the funds for it now

DSC02232_zpsa06bc9c2.jpg

DSC02233_zps6eb2e541.jpg

The paint def look wayyy better than the original Mark VII. This is the definitive Mark VII - until the die cast ver is out.

one thing though, unless you are content with a "bare" Mark VII (ie no flaps no rockets) the normal release one looks better in my opinion

also flaps and stuff don't attach to this guy, I was looking at the back of it and there were no parts to join anything onto him

I dont really care bout the flaps and the rockets at this point. I think I pretty much made up my mind of selling the existing suits, given up on the Hall of Armor display since that thing cost an arm and a leg. I think I'm just gonna go with the 4 main avengers (Hulk on PO, Cap, Mark VII on PO and Thor) and hopefully BW, Hawkeye, Fury and Coulson down the line if my wallet condition allows it.

My plan is to get this and the POed mark VII in hand and decides which ones I'll wanna keep. Right now based on the pics so far, I'm leaning over this one.

Back