Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys is greedy but they aren't greedy enough to make it cost $10 less than their Diecast line when this has less stuff than the original Mark VII, which is still open for PO mind you. This will probably run for around $230.

Singapore is charging $300 BECAUSE they're getting only 600, they're even getting less than the amount HK got.

If this figure comes out at $300 or more I'll buy it for you. If it's less, you buy me one, deal?

27.jpg

If this figure comes out at $300 or more I'll buy it for you. If it's less, you buy me one, deal?

guess you'll be getting me one then, i'm thinking it's def going to be 280-300USD at the least, i hope i am wrong though but seeing the price range for singapore, looks unlikely :dunno

The last mark vi movie promo was around $190. Im guessing this should be the same. Or slightly more.

the last one didn't have as much included with it. just a head sculpt, basic stand, arm attachments and hands
i would expect this one to be more just one quantity and size of included accessories

the last one didn't have as much included with it. just a head sculpt, basic stand, arm attachments and hands

This is the same comparison. The original Mark VI had both clean and BD parts and a butt load of things to it while the promo only had a handful. Same goes with this.

yes it does in terms of materials. that is where the majority of cost will be determined in pricing.

The last mark vi movie promo was around $190. Im guessing this should be the same. Or slightly more.

This is basically coming with everything the standard edition is so I'd expect it to be the same price, if not more, but not less. Sub $200 Iron Man figures are a thing of the past.

This is basically coming with everything the standard edition is so I'd expect it to be the same price, if not more, but not less. Sub $200 Iron Man figures are a thing of the past.
But this doesn't come with everything in the standard edition.
The standard edition has clean AND battle-damaged parts; this one only has the BD parts.

They both have a different separate head. The BD one comes with a fancy stand and repulsor hands, whereas the regular version comes with the regular black stand and presumably no repulsor hands.

But this doesn't come with everything in the standard edition.
The standard edition has clean AND battle-damaged parts; this one only has the BD parts.

They both have a different separate head. The BD one comes with a fancy stand and repulsor hands, whereas the regular version comes with the regular black stand and presumably no repulsor hands.
The regular one comes with the repulsor wrist guards. They added them in.

Back