Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were you not around last year when the Mark VI Promo Edition:)wink1:) came out?

Been around for awhile :wink1:

I am not worrying about the pre-order like other folks. I had no problem securing an exclusive / limited figure in the past. I have no reason to believe otherwise with this order.

:slap

2) SS clearly states that it will be Highly Limited.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=38705

Come on man......:cuckoo:

The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Angelica Sixth Scale Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: The Angelica Sixth Scale Figure is Hot Toys' Summer Toy Fair Exclusive, offered to Sideshow Collectibles in a highly limited release!

:lol

The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Angelica Sixth Scale Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: The Angelica Sixth Scale Figure is Hot Toys' Summer Toy Fair Exclusive, offered to Sideshow Collectibles in a highly limited release!

Well they probably only made 500 of them; that's limited! it's not Sideshow's fault if only 10 of them were ever purchased :monkey3

Nothing is confirmed, but Hot Toys only made 100 of these figures and have 92 remaining.:lol

Please don't compare the demand of Iron Man Mark VII BD Version to Angelica.:lol

Back