Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, i'm wondering if this figure can fit in al lthe variants for the hall of armors? thanks.

original hall of armor
hall of armor (irom man 3)
house party protocol

tried searching for pictures for this in a hall or armor but couldn't find.

It should. It's and iron man figure. If it can fit big ol mark 1 or red snapper or peacemaker it can fit any other armor.

tried searching for pictures for this in a hall or armor but couldn't find.

this is kind of a situation piece, meant to fit the Avengers final battle scene and not really something Tony ever kept in his HOA....thats the regular VII
although I would definitely love to see this in a HOA :lol

this is kind of a situation piece, meant to fit the Avengers final battle scene and not really something Tony ever kept in his HOA....thats the regular VII
although I would definitely love to see this in a HOA :lol
Though i agree, i have this idea of display my figure in a hoa with tony stark fixing the bd suit. Just wanted to see if anyone has that display before [emoji16]

Here's mine

JRC_0514c_zpsa4953081.jpg

JRC_0562c_zps05f4a74e.jpg

I absolutely love this figure. More so for all the drama that went down. It was great. I'm getting nostalgic now

I absolutely love this figure. More so for all the drama that went down. It was great. I'm getting nostalgic now

Ahh. The memories. Some really funny posts in the first few pages before it went up for sale and sold out a few hours later, lol.
Nothing personal against the people i have quoted below. It just stood out to me in light of what happened with the preorder.

Thank you......while not a IM freak, I'll attempt to get this one it looks bad *** (should it really be limited)

It's not, I would bet it will be available for awhile.

I have no doubt but just in case I'm on it...

While I think and hope you are right, while searching through the Mark VI movie promo thread earlier, a lot of people posted the same thing. And 32 hours after it went up for PO, it was sold out. :dunno

That one was limited to 3000 worldwide. This one is is just a limited edition (like all of HT figures) without any numbers on how many they plan on making.

They could make as many as they can sell

Seriously another one?

I quoted that last one for laughs.
Another notable mention(Post 36 i think, on the first page), was along the lines of: "How many Iron Man Figures are they going to do???"
Great times. Remember a time when we didn't think there would ever be 42(Or more) Iron Man Armours released by Hot Toys? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

All the events leading up to the actual release were epic. Sideshow trolling all our emails with iron man product emails. The overseas camp outs. The $600-$1000 ebay listings. My favorite posts took place right after it sold out three hours later. I think 20-30 pages got deleted . In fact, if memory serves me right, this thread was locked then re opened by the moderators ..good times

Funny how readily available this guy is now for $400-500

All the events leading up to the actual release were epic. Sideshow trolling all our emails with iron man product emails. The overseas camp outs. The $600-$1000 ebay listings. My favorite posts took place right after it sold out three hours later. I think 20-30 pages got deleted . In fact, if memory serves me right, this thread was locked then re opened by the moderators ..good times

Funny how readily available this guy is now for $400-500

Yeah. It was a great time to be active on the forum.

Hello all,
Two questions
1) will HT make this in die cast?
2) any problems with this? I'm thinking of picking one up?
Thank you very much for the help

1) I really doubt this will be re-made in Diecast. We may get the normal VII in Diecast but this will most likely remain a one-off
2) I am not aware of any problems with this figure.

Hello all,
Two questions
1) will HT make this in die cast?
2) any problems with this? I'm thinking of picking one up?
Thank you very much for the help

It is the best iron man to be released IMO.
Absolute gem of a figure....nice base thrown in as well.

As I said in the other thread, this is the best Iron Man release..... after customisation. I'll take the airbrush to the suit again, because it still needs to be darker red and flatter.

Attachments

• IMG_5598.jpg
    IMG_5598.jpg
    682 KB · Views: 647
I remember after getting this figure I went through a wave of "did I really need two of the same figure" :lol but yea this ones a great piece and the base alone makes it a worthy part of my collection. I dont think I will ever buy two of the same suit with the only difference being battle damage again but never say never I suppose. :dunno

Back