Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had such a tough time choosing between this figure and VI to keep. I had decided on VI but oddly enough I have sold this figure 3 times now on Ebay and had 3 non pays covering over a months span. 3 strikes and I am out - he is being released from his box and is staying with me forever now. :rotfl

I had such a tough time choosing between this figure and VI to keep. I had decided on VI but oddly enough I have sold this figure 3 times now on Ebay and had 3 non pays covering over a months span. 3 strikes and I am out - he is being released from his box and is staying with me forever now. :rotfl

cool, sorry to hear about the non pays

but it is a great figure

I know the feeling. It's happened to me before and then you have to wait around for eBay to release fees back to you. Horrible.
There's lots of people out there buying on impulse without being able to pay for it. I had two of these and luckily sold one without complications.
Still have the other for sale, but I'm two seconds from just keeping it for myself.

I'm still on Sideshow's waitlist for this (what good it's doing) with the hope there'll be some mystery find of some cases in some warehouse. I waited to long to pull the trigger when it was offered, and I can't afford secondary market prices so it looks like I'll have to do without most likely. Really hate it, I'd like to have it.

I'm still on Sideshow's waitlist for this (what good it's doing) with the hope there'll be some mystery find of some cases in some warehouse. I waited to long to pull the trigger when it was offered, and I can't afford secondary market prices so it looks like I'll have to do without most likely. Really hate it, I'd like to have it.

Sure I jumped on the Tony Stark workshop a few days ago, miracles do happen :lol

@Brainaic

One sixth Bruce have one lest..239 euro....a bit pricey but just in case you didn't know....also no customs.

I wish I could own this figure.. It's visually stunning. I have the mk vii already but I would trade that for the BD version in a heartbeat. Just don't wanna pay 450 for this lol

I remember waiting the whole day in front of my pc for Mark VII Battle Damaged to become available for me to buy.
When I finally got it, IronMan sold out like in an hour or less.
For the next year prices were $700, $800, on ebay and they were sold like pancakes.
If you put this on ebay at your $400.00 price, you'll get it sold in a heartbeat.
The only problem is that you'll be making less after all the fees and shipping is done then what you paid for the item to begin with.
After the effort of being available to buy it from Sideshow in that small gap of opportunity window, you're expected to sell it for cheap for the same price you paid. (I don't think so.)
I don't agree with crazy $700.00 or $800.00 prices, but anything under $500.00 is reasonable for this high demanding Hot Toys figure.
If a Predator figure can sell for crazy prices, I don't see how IronMan can't. Especially, a high demand one.

Back