Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed that my figure has a missing plug on his right arm :dunno I have only moved him from the box to my display case and nothing fell off.

I just emailed Hot Toys but that is a long shot. Even one from a regular Mk VII would work since I could repaint it.

14067204858_7b50e4c7b7_b.jpg

This one was really bugging me, in order to complete The Avengers collection when the Chitauri and Bruce Banner arrive and I couldn't find this one and then one showed up in the local classifieds!

Glue on the magnets failed and had to re apply glue. Just letting freaks know in case they have him boxed up. They are tiny magnets so be careful you don't loose them.

Glue on the magnets failed and had to re apply glue. Just letting freaks know in case they have him boxed up. They are tiny magnets so be careful you don't loose them.

The ones on the faceplate? they aren't magnets. They are just little pieces of metal. It's the parts in the head that are magnets.
this also happened to mine, and i just glued them back in, this time seating them with zip kicker so it will not happen again.

Back