Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stayed on the fence too long and now after all this time I've lost all hope for my waitlist; so sad.

It still has a waitlist?
I wonder why??

Nice one, Barry!

Thanks!

Woahh this thing still has a waitlist crazyy

And I agree nicely done Barry great work as always.

Thanks a lot.
Although not a 100% match, it still looks good on the figure, and for someone with the original head, would be a nice swap out addition for the standard one.

Sorry about pic quality
image.jpg

Hey Guys,

This guy was my first HT I bought and was just wondering if I need to open it up and take out th batteries anytime soon?

How long before they cause damage, or will they be ok?

Thanks

Hey Guys,

This guy was my first HT I bought and was just wondering if I need to open it up and take out th batteries anytime soon?

How long before they cause damage, or will they be ok?

Thanks

ASAP. Some people have had the batteries leak after receiving the figure.

I was finally able to add this figure today after a long search. It was previously displayed for about a month but everything looks good and all accessories were included. Not a bad score for $427 shipped :yess:

The description said both boxes were damaged but the only area I can see is where the UPS sticker was removed some time ago. Most of my new figures from Sideshow come with worse packaging!

14155930695_9f8bef7915_c.jpg

13969252217_5e40014ddb_c.jpg

I finally got the detolf cleaned and while attempting to put this figure on the included base I thought, OK, what the hell do I do now?!

How do you get the figure to stand on it? The flat areas are too far apart...:dunno

I finally got the detolf cleaned and while attempting to put this figure on the included base I thought, OK, what the hell do I do now?!

How do you get the figure to stand on it? The flat areas are too far apart...:dunno

As has been mentioned, use that one for Hulk.

6C1D363E-C8BE-41F7-9233-BFF5CDDF799A.jpg

Or, you can use a little bit of blu tack on the toes of the armour and have him held that way.

IMG_5911.jpg

Back