Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will probably upgrade him even more and then that will give them an excuse to do Scar and Celtic again. :slap

Logically chopper would be the next announcement and then maybe AVP elder (which I like more than P2 one) since they use mostly the same parts. I think wolf won't be seen for ~1.5-2 years from now since it requires a completely new sculpt. I would also love to see a new dutch eventually. I hope they surprise us and do wolf next, but again, I think its not so likely.

Also it might be smart for HT to alternate between AVP 1 releases and other predator figures since it would break the repetitiveness and might be a better marketing plan to build up more excitement or something (I'm not into business so I don't really know, but it might work!).

Also it might be smart for HT to alternate between AVP 1 releases and other predator figures since it would break the repetitiveness and might be a better marketing plan to build up more excitement or something (I'm not into business so I don't really know, but it might work!).

I honestly think that's why HT announced P2 Elder instead of Chopper because of this.

Wasn't planning on it, but ended up ordering one from a fellow freak. I dunno why, but I love these Predator figs! I'm not really a fan of the movies beyond the first one. Also, I skipped Shadow, and sold off Guardian (my first ever Predator), but HT has really improved on these such that I have Celtic and Elder on Preorder and am considering getting City Hunter Pred as well.

This might be stupid question but how do you remove the wrist (default) blades? Mine's seems stuck. :(

Those are a pain to take out!!! Just wiggle them left to right and up and Down, while slowly pulling them. One at a time is better, good luck :D

Hope they announce chopper soon? Wouldn't it be cool if they announce The Queen :panic: I be all over that. How big would she be in a 1/6 form?

I was bored today so I decided to give Scar a new pose. Originally I had no intention of posing this guy without his mask but the face sculpt really isn't that bad afterall! It's grown on me quite a bit. He looks so boss and menacing here:

NewScar1_zpsbe07eed0.jpg

I didnt really like the color of the dred beads on scar and wanted them to be more silver looking so i finally talked myself into changing them. I also got some alien eggs, let me know what you guys think. 093.jpg094.jpg

I didnt really like the color of the dred beads on scar and wanted them to be more silver looking so i finally talked myself into changing them. I also got some alien eggs, let me know what you guys think. View attachment 88597View attachment 88598

Scar looks bad@ss posed with the eggs. I keep debating over getting him. I should just do it. I have the others so why stop now.

Back