Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beatiful figure! I bought mine yesterday... Cant wait to put it on the shelf ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390142914.856914.jpg

I got my Scar preds months ago but was waiting until i got my last 1 before taking pics... anyway i got bored so here's a few of my AVP preds with different bio's to go with my last Scar and Celtic when i get em.

Last edited:
Just curious,with the scar selling out at sideshow how many of these do they actually make?

Unfortunately, HT never releases production numbers so there is no way to know for sure unless you are one of the select few industry insiders close to the production. They did mention a few exceptions...the Asia Anniversary Exclusive Michael Jackson Beat It and a few others were advertised as 2000 piece runs, but this was only the Asian side (there were presumably more made for other global markets).

I got my Scar preds months ago but was waiting until i got my last 1 before taking pics... anyway i got bored so here's a few of my AVP preds with different bio's to go with my last Scar and Celtic when i get em.

Seen the base, looks lush :hi5: Where did you get the bios?

Back