Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I knew that buddy and I also like that you took your own take on the BD that Scar may have encountered to his Bio-Mask, great idea and you pulled it off. :hi5:

Thanks sid, here's the other side of the mask in lost pred

1380808_10151900716014494_1517604419_n.jpg

Anyone else have problem with scar tipping over? Lol I know the stands are too small for preds to begin with, but my classic pred never once fell over, nor any other of my figs. He doesn't fall if I have him in a museum pose, but I've had him in this pose for about 2 months and he's fallen over twice. I really don't wanna put him in a museum pose right now
a8uby5uz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic Bio-masks. :clap

I don't think that I have ever seen a bad Predator Bio-mask.

@Yodasodabo

Mine has not fallen over yet but he does seem to be top heavy around the stomach/waist line and I agree just like with the P2 City Hunter HT need to make better stands for these new Predators.

Fantastic Bio-masks. :clap

I don't think that I have ever seen a bad Predator Bio-mask.

@Yodasodabo

Mine has not fallen over yet but he does seem to be top heavy around the stomach/waist line and I agree just like with the P2 City Hunter HT need to make better stands for these new Predators.

Thanks bro..
May be it's better to use circle stand instead hook stand

That mask is amazing! Nice pics mate :clap

:exactly: That bio is really well done, I got one on the way right now and can't wait :yess: Here is a pic of my new alien skull trophy next to scar, one day I'll get around to making a trophy wall background for my 1:6 pred display. I'm really happy with the new skull tho .

My plan was to stick to just the main trio from AvP. Most others would be an easy pass, little interest or straight up don’t like but Bone Grill would be an instant buy. Love the design of that one.

I Wanna see somebody replicate the trophy wall from AvP R that would be an awesome display.

My plan was to stick to just the main trio from AvP. Most others would be an easy pass, little interest or straight up don’t like but Bone Grill would be an instant buy. Love the design of that one.

I Wanna see somebody replicate the trophy wall from AvP R that would be an awesome display.
That avpr trophy wall is the one I wanna do, that thing is sick!!
I had him Straight up but I've changed his post to this.....

enysunud.jpg

ne3e3u4e.jpg
Nice display ocielz, that will look even better once the new Celtic and chopper can be place next to scar.

Back