Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! The first of many I'm sure.;)
Thanks bro!
Most likely. My pre-order Celtic arrives in mid June and soon I'll be picking up the P2 City Hunter. Watched most of the YT-reviews and he's looking awesome with all of his accessories. Can't wait to open him up and go nuts pose wise :LOL

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm thinking of getting a predator but I can't decide from this one or the classic 2.0. Which one do you recommend? I'm new to Hot Toys so I wanna start buying some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends if you like AVP more than the Predators movie. This fig seems to have a bulkier body than Classic, if that means anything to you. I like both, but prefer the look of the AVP preds a little more.

Well the Classic Predator figure looks like *** compared to the Scar 2.0. If you're not a big fan but just want one figure to represent the franchise, I'd go with Scar.

I like both Classic and Scar. Those are actually the only two predators that I own. Classic represents the original Predator for me even though there are some differences/omissions. They have completely different builds. Classic is slim and athletic looking.. Scar is built like a tank and much more menacing. Classic comes with two bio- masks.. one battle damaged with part of his alien face visible. I like Classics head sculpt better than Scar when mask is removed. Classic comes with a diorama base/stand. Scar comes with a standard Hot Toys stand. Scar comes with weapons and has more armor. If I had to choose one I would pick Scar because he has better shelf presence and just looks bad-azz but I think Predators look best with another Predator.

i just got him in yesterday very bad *** figure!

hot_toys_scar_predator_by_shadowpredator2012-d76e418.jpg

Hey guys I'm thinking of getting a predator but I can't decide from this one or the classic 2.0. Which one do you recommend? I'm new to Hot Toys so I wanna start buying some

These pictures might help.. Note: Classic predator does not come with the bone necklace or throwing star. Those were borrowed from Scar.

296dv1j.jpg

9zlrit.jpg

CLASSIC
2yos7wk.jpg

SCAR
2u8hv1e.jpg

My first Predator! Awesome. Scar is better coz Machiiko has a similar scar, but the Celtic stand would prolly go better for this pair although I don't think it'll fit where I display it anyway. Still think Celtic is way too similar to Scar (only feel mask/stand and front armour bit are the only real difference) but happy enough not to need another predator. Yet.

My first Predator! Awesome. Scar is better coz Machiiko has a similar scar, but the Celtic stand would prolly go better for this pair although I don't think it'll fit where I display it anyway. Still think Celtic is way too similar to Scar (only feel mask/stand and front armour bit are the only real difference) but happy enough not to need another predator. Yet.

Awesome man! Scar was my first as well :)

Back