Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this figure on pre order with Toy HQ, it will be my first hot toys figure (new to the hobby) and i can't wait to get my hands on this guy :)

I have this figure on pre order with Toy HQ, it will be my first hot toys figure (new to the hobby) and i can't wait to get my hands on this guy :)

Grats! You will most likely become addicted to the hobby upon receiving your first Predator. That's when happened to me when I got Berserker >.<

it better come out this year or im gonna freak they take to long on the predators ,with the announcement of a new one and the time it takes for it to actually come out

it better come out this year or im gonna freak they take to long on the predators ,with the announcement of a new one and the time it takes for it to actually come out

We should be getting close to another one announced. Its been about one every 6 months...

1 every 6 months is a little ridiculous especially when it take the one about a year before we get it in our hands
would be nice to see a new one in today's SSC newsletter

2012 had 3... Coty Hunter in May, Samuri at Comic Con, and Scar in November/ December... I'm hoping we see this formula repeat this year... 3 every year is fine by me.

:lol that is the only pred I want. Don't collect preds anymore but that one almost made me fall off the wagon.

I hope the next one they announce is Wolf. I can't wait to see his redesign. The first release was very nice (pretty much spot on), so his re-release should blow us Wolf fans away.

Wolf is the only HT Pred I regret selling.

I hope the next one they announce is Wolf. I can't wait to see his redesign. The first release was very nice (pretty much spot on), so his re-release should blow us Wolf fans away.

Wolf is the only HT Pred I regret selling.

but tsang is sculpting it so i wouldnt expect to see it look that close to wolf might be a classic head with a BD face :rotfl

the wolf head sculpt was nice in spots the paint killed it the sculpt needed a little help and paint
before
vegas539.jpg

and after
7809506724_26d5d1661d_b.jpg

Back