Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not anymore sinse tsang came to rule!
:exactly: In the proto pics most of time i he looks good like they captured scars likeness,
but the last pic shows him on his stand and he looks like classic predator!
Scar has a unique face and look nothing like classic predator.
Do we have to hope tsang dies or gets bored of doing preds before we start getting good
predator figures?

I got the 1st Gen Scar Pred , and tbh: I am actually a bit scared to see wht the New one is gonne be like ?

As I didn't pay Big Bucks for him, but I think he is just the Nutts !

I try to compare him to my Classic Pred , ect, ect.. and even his Dredds are too good ?

I am be just blinded by the Truth ? ~ But IMO: I dont know apart from the LED's , what else ? or how they can improve on Him ?

he is just got Quality written all over him ..

i wish they would do a movie of wolf and how he got his face all messed up ,they always make the predator movies have more screen time for the people and not the predators.

i want a predator movie thats kind of like avatar with all the creatures and plant life on the planet i want to see a different predator movie with not as many humans to mess it up make it more about the predator

i want a predator movie thats kind of like avatar with all the creatures and plant life on the planet
seeing how they have to hunt on other planets there is probably no life on their own OR no their own at all.
ecology dead and so on.

i wish they would do a movie of wolf and how he got his face all messed up ,they always make the predator movies have more screen time for the people and not the predators.

i want a predator movie thats kind of like avatar with all the creatures and plant life on the planet i want to see a different predator movie with not as many humans to mess it up make it more about the predator

from what I remember thats what Rodriguez originally wanted Predators to be but I don't think the movie studio was willing to foot the bill for how much that would cost

I just pre ordered this bad boy on SSC and used the spring2013 coupon and got $25.00 off and free shipping. Can't wait!

Who knows. I used the valentine code on shadow predator and still got free shipping

I used it on an Avengers Loki, and I still got the free shipping too.

It would be nice if someone started and kept up a thread with every new discount code that comes up for everyone to use, but Sideshow would probably not like that.

So I'm looking at his pic and I'm wondering something. It might not be that they made the thighs too long but that the sculpt of the knee is included with the thigh. And that they made it too smooth so you can't really tell when one ends and the other begins. Kinda like a cankle.

Meh, I can tell where the knee begins and it still looks like the thigh itself is too long. The waistbelt sitting too high on him certainly isn't helping either.

Back