Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** big red. Its Shaman time. My favorite of the Lost tribe. Hot Toys really needs to get the Preds rolling, I know it hasn't killd alot of buisness, but the Neca 1/4 scale has to of ha an effect on their market.

**** big red. Its Shaman time. My favorite of the Lost tribe. Hot Toys really needs to get the Preds rolling, I know it hasn't killd alot of buisness, but the Neca 1/4 scale has to of ha an effect on their market.

It did in my case when I purchased 1/4 scale masked city hunter and passed on HT City Hunter.

im just up for the rest of the lost tribe and i need my celtic and ancient preds

Why is everyone HOWLING for a wolf re-release? Did not many pick him up on first release? From the pictures i've seen he looks spot on, and can be found for some good prices on eBay. I saw some moans about the HS, but cant really fault much else IMO.

I'm picking up the new Scar for i missed him first time round, and NO WAY can i part with £300+ for an original. (the mrs has instructed any amount spent on Hot Toys must also be spent on her too)

Why is everyone HOWLING for a wolf re-release? Did not many pick him up on first release? From the pictures i've seen he looks spot on, and can be found for some good prices on eBay. I saw some moans about the HS, but cant really fault much else IMO.

I'm picking up the new Scar for i missed him first time round, and NO WAY can i part with £300+ for an original. (the mrs has instructed any amount spent on Hot Toys must also be spent on her too)

Cuz he goes for a lot on evilbay and he is one of those model kit ht's figure.
I suck at models and would be affraid of buying a defective one on evilbay.

I'll take a 2.0 of any past Model predator. Are they cookie cutter body molds? Sure, but the price is much better. I could sit and list out each one I want, but its easier to just say all of them!

You mean 3.0, there are already two versions of Wolf out already, Wolf, and Wolf (Cleaner Kit) version. Both with different accessories.

They're the same exact figure though so besides the extra/different accessories the figure wasn't upgraded in any way. A Wolf 2.0 would have an accurate body/proportions i.e. not be an anorexic ballerina looking mofo.

I'd be extremely happy if they do a re release of the elder and wolf, being new to the hobby it would be awesome to have a shot at getting them with better sculpts.

Back