Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean 3.0, there are already two versions of Wolf out already, Wolf, and Wolf (Cleaner Kit) version. Both with different accessories.

Nope,
Same case like P2 reguler and battle damage..
HT make P2 remake 2.0 combine both..

So wolf 2.0 will be the same case also and the proto will be launch sometime in this year

man i really want to get this figure. and ill probally will get it!, but i just dont like the bodies their using for these new preds they have so much limited articulation in the torso. and other parts. i mean look at the new iron man figs they have tons of articulation. why not the preds too.
25u47rd.jpg

well the old pred bodies have more articulation but look terrible. if u prefer more articulation get the old scar.

well the old pred bodies have more articulation but look terrible. if u prefer more articulation get the old scar.
the old pred bodies don't have articulation.

predatortoy1.jpg

you didn't say that added articulation on early HT bodies was bad. at the same time they looked better.

same should happen now, but it doesn't for predators.

It's love or hate with the old Preds vs the new. I sold my old Scar as i hated that old body, but i have this bad boy on pre-order and i couldn't be happier.

Everyone has their own choices,
I kept my old predator and still buying the new predator because i like to collect HT predator, even some of it i costomized it :lol

I'm sorry but the old scar body sucked! The proportions and hair were horrible.
These new bodies aren't very poseable but they are bulkier and give that hulky look predators have.

I'm sorry but the old scar body sucked! The proportions and hair were horrible.
These new bodies aren't very poseable but they are bulkier and give that hulky look predators have.

If it's sucked why the old scar still in high up price in the market?

Back