Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda OT, but am I the only one who saw it....
hairyassrobinwilliams.jpg

:lol

Likeness is uncanny!! :lol

I PO'd this when people were moaning about the sculpt, Everyone knows Hot Toys prototypes look off, then they come good in the end, I hop this guy comes out before Christmas.

That Cyclops is pretty awesome man. Hes always been my favorite member of the X-Men, and seeing yours makes me realize how much I hope Hot Toys eventually releases one.

Thanks. I'm pretty proud of it. I used the head from the X2 Rotocast figure. It actually works really well with a HT body and neck post. That pic shows it on the medicom body.

Indeed, i ordered Spidey even though i would have the money in Dec because i knew it'd never release then anyway :lol

If they keep announcing lots and lots for around the same time it's obvious they won't ship then, so why not be more honest with dates from the get go?

A lot of factors play into the dates I suspect. I am ok knowing this is coming unlike GL. Still stinging from that one...

A lot of factors play into the dates I suspect. I am ok knowing this is coming unlike GL. Still stinging from that one...

Particularly considering they are making the D-list Chitauri thing :slap

What's especially annoying about that though (besides them announcing it and getting fans hopes up before knowing if they'll actually make it) is that they'll have done every feature film Superman and nearly every movie Batman but not GL :dunno

I'm slightly disappointed to be frank. I am new to Hot Toys, but from what I've seen on the other figures, their sculpting on the faces is normally dead on. This, however, looks way off IMO. When I first saw it, I thought they perhaps were unable to get the license to use Hugh Jackman's likeness. When I found out it is indeed supposed to be Hugh Jackman, I was very surprised. It's a bummer because had the face been more accurate, this probably would have been my first Hot Toy.

I think it's a great Hugh Jackman likeness, not the best HT has ever done, but really good IMO. I don't doubt that the sculpt will be tweaked a little prior to release, causing the usual release delay that is the norm these days. They should add an extra non-scowling HS, but even if they do, I still don't think the figure is worth the asking price.

Hah. Don't try and make excuses for Hot Toys oscorp. They released Indy exactly just like the prototype.

One figure.

What happened to the proto of red spidey? Superman? What's happening to luke? Do i need to go on?

I'd bet a 1000$ it comes out looking just like Jackman.

Back