Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
428859_400920876636575_663903754_n.jpg

I'd bet a 1000$ it comes out looking just like Jackman.

You win already. It looks like Jackman. In my opinion they just merged Jackman with the Frank Miller Wolverine (one of the best ever) look and came out with a great HS. Too bad for all the huge X-3 fans out there, ( :lol ) but I think this is going to be a kick ass all around Wolverine sculpt. Anyone who wants another rehashed Jackman sculpt should just goto Ebay and get their head, its already here and sounds like exactly what you want. :lecture
Wolverine-Miller-thumb-300x406.jpg

Even though its not 100% Jackman, I still think this is one bad ass head sculpt. That picture above is really what has sold me. Finally getting an expression that isn't a blank face. Just like the Comedian, this has such great character.

The original is not really much better. They both have a passing resemblance to Jackman but both look like Wolverine (if your a fan of the material and not just the movie's).

This one's probably a little better due to the hair.

This sculpt would probably look better on the leather jacket XO. I might even try that when it hits.

The original is not really much better. They both have a passing resemblance to Jackman but both look like Wolverine (if your a fan of the material and not just the movie's).

This one's probably a little better due to the hair.

This sculpt would probably look better on the leather jacket XO. I might even try that when it hits.

Better Wolverine than Jackman likeness in my opinion.

when i saw the pics wasn,t keen on getting this. but when saw the display at Toy Hunter, had to PO this. ^^

I'm still debating on this one. I have the first one. This one looks more like a mad Hugh. I really wish there was a switch out head.

Decisions. Decisions.

I had to get it. The costume is so much better than the medicom. The X itself is perfect. Not like the rounded edges of the Medi suit. It's not bad and better that the Marvel Movie Masterpiece but this one is the best. I'll just use my XMOW head for a relaxed sculpt then use this old Medi for another x-man.
IMG_0455.jpg

Everytime I look at this thread I want this more and more.
Probably my most anticipated HT atm along with Bespin Luke.

I think I'll probably end up grabbing him too. He does sort of grow on you. The more I look the more I just see Wolverine and not Jackman but that's a good thing.

Just wish he came with something or wasn't so damn expensive. That suit better fit like an Armani.

Back