Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think she will be fine with rooted hair. Especially if they do the X3 version (which probably has the highest chance of being the one made)

The ideal companion piece to wolverine would be Deathstrike.

She's X2 but they did make Abigail from B3 to accompany Blade from B2 so it's no impossible.

If there's one thing i hate about HT is not having a Villain to face the hero most of the time..

Last edited:
The ideal companion piece to wolverine would be Deathstrike.

She's X2 but they did make Abigail from B3 to accompany Blade from B2 so it's no impossible.

If there's one thing i hate about HT is not having hero/villains match alot of the time.

:exactly: Good call I too would love to see more of this.

I'm already getting this. While there are other figures I really want, i think this is still my most anticipated. It may be a character we've gotten before, but it's such a nice change of pace from Avengers and Batman that Wolvie seems like a great refresher.

I'm already getting this. While there are other figures I really want, i think this is still my most anticipated. It may be a character we've gotten before, but it's such a nice change of pace from Avengers and Batman that Wolvie seems like a great refresher.

:goodpost: Wolverine triumphs any character in my book. Vader, Hulk a close second

I know that role thing it looks a lil not quite like Hugh, but I think it is a great figure ofvth Wolverine. I prefer it to the casuals versions, and will be getting this.

I wouldn't mind getting Storm. That way her suit could provide for bashes of the other X-Women knowing HT won't capitalize.

My list, in this order, include:

1. Cyclops
2. Colossus
3. Storm

I'd like a Nightcrawler, Beast and Angel but I don't believe any of them ever wore costumes.

1. Cyclops
2. Colossus
3. Storm

I'd like a Nightcrawler, Beast and Angel but I don't believe any of them ever wore costumes.

A well done Colossus would be a killer figure to display. :yess:

1. Cyclops
2. Colossus
3. Storm

beast did wear a costume...his just looked more "old school" than the others

promo3-beast.jpg

Angel was also fitted for a costume, just never appeared in the movie wearing it!

Click for larger size!

My Must Have would be a Rogue figure though!

1. Cyclops
2. Colossus
3. Storm

Thats the reason I'd like them. Especially Nightcrawler. His outfit was pretty cool. If they make a whole line of figures, 2, 5, 7, I'd rather have at least a few without the same leather X suit.

jean grey with alternate HS...1 with short hair ala X2,1 with long hair ala X3 and then dark phoenix HS.
Nightcrawler would be a must have as well as a Rogue.
Then i'd want a Gambit but more closer to his comic interpretation.

Back