Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

He looks like The Avengers movie Hulk. :cuckoo:

I think this Hulk is over muscled to the point were he almost looks fat. The face sculpt is great but, and I can't believe I'm saying this about a Hulk figure, his body is too wide. It needs to be a bit leaner. Plus, as big as the Hulk is he is super fast and super quick so I hope he has a lot of articulation. I'd say 30 points or more. He has to be able to be posed in many fighting poses.
The body proportions look a little off to me.
And the new thread title is...

Hot Toys: Episode A - Tsang Strikes Again

Wow, this MUST be a new record.

People complaining about the Hulk.

It´s even better, people complaining about the fact that Hulk is too BIG.

Congratulations, Freaks! You got a whole new level of crying!

And even better than that they are complaining about a clay prototype of the hulk. :slap

:yess:

Now THIS is a figure worth being made unlike that boring looking coulson

It´s even better, people complaining about the fact that Hulk is too BIG.

The Incredible Hulk /= King Kong.

Note this size reference pic from the Maquette thread.

ufZ-pAwNGNk.jpg

Last edited:

you getting one? I know you're the biggest Hulk fan on the board (and have been as long as I been a forum member), and was wondering.

Do you still collect figures?

Yep, great Hulk action figures are always welkome in my collection... And so far, this one is looking awesome..:rock

Instant buy. Will finally have a 1/6 scale posable figure of the Hulk. That is all I wanted. I could care less about movie accuracy. The Hulks is supposed to be big, ugly, and green. As of now, all 3 requirements are met. So, will buy.

The Incredible Hulk /= King Kong.

Note this size reference pic from the Maquette thread.

ufZ-pAwNGNk.jpg

i hope this figure can hunch over like that as that's how he moved/stood during most of the film. The only time i remember him standing straight upright was walking away after he smashed Loki. Gorilla stance Hulk for me

i hope this figure can hunch over like that as that's how he moved/stood during most of the film. The only time i remember him standing straight upright was walking away after he smashed Loki. Gorilla stance Hulk for me

Me too gorilla hulk all the way

:yess:

I'd kill for HT Hulk to be that articulated that he can hunch over like he did in the film. But also be able to stand up straight and smash the hell out of Loki which will probably be the pose most of us will want to do.

Interesting choices here... open joints for shoulders, will the arms to the wrist be all rubber? I predict major scuffing around those areas. Hair needs some work, but that's just about it. I love this guy's size even if he's a bit smaller in the movie. Friday can't get here fast enough!

What's the chances of us getting a second headsculpt with this?

Too me it looks like Body, Neck and Head are all one piece but that surely cant be the case so I'd say there's a good chance it'll come with two HS's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back