Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

Confusing pics. They don't look like figures. What is the meaning of those pics?? Just a photoshop collage.

Except Thor. He looks like the HT figure. Kind of looks like the rest of the Avengers are saying, "Thor! He's not real, he's a figure, get him!!"

527158_399577546770908_1121082329_n.jpg

Not all figures I know but if possible this is how figures should be displayed for an event.

I can't wait to see the full reveal of the final prototype!

Funny how even the WIP of the unfinished proto is being held under a microscope already. :thud:

Not all figures I know but if possible this is how figures should be displayed for an event.

It says on hot toys facebook page these are the dioramas that will be at ani com but with the figures not cutouts

People that are complaining he's too BIG = :cuckoo:

Whining about visible joints = If HT made an all rubber body and it started tearing after a couple of months they'd get trashed for it especially as Hulk will cost considerably more than the average figure.

So basically,

1.He's the Hulk, he's supposed to be big.

2.If you're that obsessed about visible joints on a poseable figure go buy a statue.

:goodpost::clap

Confusing pics. They don't look like figures. What is the meaning of those pics?? Just a photoshop collage.

confusing, no
awesome, yes

Except Thor. He looks like the HT figure. Kind of looks like the rest of the Avengers are saying, "Thor! He's not real, he's a figure, get him!!"

:lol

cool.hope to see pics friday.

olympic what????
lol

:lol

neet pic, if you look at it, they're sculpting the ankle joints still on it.

STILL expecting at least predator level articulation.

The arms look solid to me, not rubber.
I remember HK Figure club interviewed Howard Chan and he said the body would not be fully rubber

I think this is all plastic. Would be surprised if it was rubber...

I'm going to guess HT will do a rubber body to hide the torso/mid section joint and the arms would be plastic with visible joints.

like it....

would love a squished Chitauri head for hulk to hold

I'm going to guess HT will do a rubber body to hide the torso/mid section joint and the arms would be plastic with visible joints.

yeah, if you like your hulk to gama leak. :lol

HT took out the torso/ab joint on the new predators which was a bummer for those who want to play and pose their figures. you may not see that joint here too. aesthetics over function.

So far, I'm LOVING what I'm seeing! This is my MOST anticipated figure and thus far, I'm VERY pleased! Can't wait to see the full reveal! This figure will be the centerpiece of my Avengers collection! Kudos again to HT! :hi5::clap:yess:

:panic: now thats how u display ur figures at a toy fair, so excited to see what other figures revealed at the anicom other than from batman and the avengers :yess:

Looks great, but disappoint by the 100% symmetry of the torso and muscle proportions... its a bit too "Action Man" toy body. But overall another amazing figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back