Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

I want it. It looks amazing.

Hulk smash Iron Monger
Damn, finally getting a 1/6 Hulk :rock

Looks great so far :rock

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: 1/6 HULK

6abcda73gw1dsky9t3uixj.jpg

So if Ironman is 12" then Hulk looks roughly 16" tall ?

This looks frikkin' fantastic! Atleast it looks like he has a base that fits him (if that is a base shown in the pic). Hope he has a hairy chest too.:lol

This looks frikkin' fantastic! Atleast it looks like he has a base that fits him (if that is a base shown in the pic). Hope he has a hairy chest too.:lol

That's a work base, there are actually three. The two in the back have a make shift scaffolding to hold the sculpture up as clay that thick and big can be very heavy. People this is a WIP not the final figure.

Awesome, I'm excited. It looks fantastic. I don't have any Avengers PO'd yet, but seeing the film and then seeing the figures all together may very well change that!

Happy Dance!

Kate-Upton-Cat-Daddy-GIF.gif

That's a work base, there are actually three. The two in the back have a make shift scaffolding to hold the sculpture up as clay that thick and big can be very heavy. People this is a WIP not the final figure.

Thanks for pointing that out. I guess in theory he should have a big base though.:wink1:

I know peeps are saying that the articulation isn't finalised, & that they only recently got the right source material ..... etc, because of the HT interview, but I reckon what we see now, is basically done. Maybe the Hulk head shot in the background is the planned head sculpt for this figure.

Last edited:

Now who's just looking at the crappy pics? :lol

HT has confirmed it WILL NOT BE A RUBBER JOINTED FIGURE. It will be like the current muscle bodies with a rubber chest and the rest normal plastic! GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS PEOPLE! The body hasn't been articulated yet, just sculpted.

That is why he is only a WIP right now and not a finished proto like the rest of the Avengers so far. HT said they only recently got the finalized reference material for him. Luckily for us, they waited to do him so they could do him right.

I think people really need to read more on what is actually being said out there by HT and panic less :lol

HT didn't confirm that, they said he will not be all rubber. Looking at that pic I see articulation at the neck, waist, wrists and knees, no joints on the elbows nor the ankles. Both the latter points, unless photoshopped out, would be highly visible in the pic. So that tells me they're underneath rubber. :monkey1

Look again, Butty:

lol I just noticed the way ironman is standing it kinda looks like Hulk is picking him up :lol

Can't wait to see more and glad they're not making him a 12 or 13" figure.

I wonder if his fingers will be articulated. I do not see any seams to exchange hands...

Can't wait to see the finished body sculp!!

Hah look at the size of the pants next to iron man, he could put his whole body into them.

HT didn't confirm that, they said he will not be all rubber. Looking at that pic I see articulation at the neck, waist, wrists and knees, no joints on the elbows nor the ankles. Both the latter points, unless photoshopped out, would be highly visible in the pic. So that tells me they're underneath rubber. :monkey1

Look again, Butty:

There is no way those seams at his shoulder are articulate, there isn't enough space for the arms to turn up or down. Those seams look like where the arms are attached to the body not actual moving joints. To me it looks like a prototype body build in parts and the put together. But I could be wrong. If the torso is made of PVC (not rubber) then the arms may be able to move. But the seams sure look tight.

I know peeps are saying that the articulation isn't finalised, & that they only recently got the right source material ..... etc, because of the HT interview, but I reckon what we see now, is basically done. Maybe the Hulk head shot in the background is the planned head sculpt for this figure.

I don't understand why the studio didn't just send Hot Toys their CGI model of the Hulk to use to make a precision sculpt. They could have had a prototype built months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back