Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

WELL MONGER is 479 and comes with a ton no free shipping.....jake sully 315 w/ free shipping and probaly not selling well cool fig but overpriced....This is the batmobile how much is gonna be bob? all over agaiN PLEASE hot toy's be nice and price HULK REASONABLE and make another million....350 -399.......

Love it!
Want it!
Will DEFINITELY buy it!

My guess is $375-425

Also, I hope the pic of Hulks face in the background is one of the head sculpts we are getting.

Last edited:

I really feel that even though the cost of material is probably more, the labor cost should be lower then the Monger. That things got lots of parts and would take a lot longer to assemble. Also there shouldn't be any likeness rights that would need to be paid to the actor beyond the license costs. Paint job wouldn't be anymore complex then a muscle TrueType. Just green.

I say $325-$375

shrekimagepicture2.jpg

Stay Tuned! :D

Waiting to see how much this will cost before I get too excited. :p

Is the movie release this weekend in the US? Man this is late! :panic::panic::panic:

the arms look removable.....hope the joins are not too obvious but he looks huge!

Waiting to see how much this will cost before I get too excited. :p

ME TOO!
If its $400 they can $uck off! Get real, its a molded piece of plastic. They have to be realistic about the prices.

Is the movie release this weekend in the US? Man this is late! :panic::panic::panic:

No it's right on time.....for all spoilers to be uttered out. Especially by moronic posts on this board.

ME TOO!
If its $400 they can $uck off! Get real, its a molded piece of plastic. They have to be realistic about the prices.

This should be Rotocast.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: 1/6 HULK

Are we taking guesses on the price?
People on the HT Facebook page are saying $399.
If he's that much it's going to be a pass.

Yeah, HT will likely charge that much for a 1/4 figure including shipping. Plus the Hulk is just a giant piece of plastic with fabric shorts, so I can't imagine they'd ask such prices. He's no Iron Monger, that's for sure.
If the price is right, I may bite on this as well. I don't really collect superhero stuff, but a 1/6 Hulk is simply too good to pass up. I might put a wall stand together for him right in the middle of my comic book posters. He'd fit right in.

Any thoughts on what the face will look like? I'd personally love a more stoic look, but the roaring mouth is an absolute must. Plus having two heads would certainly justify a higher price. Not $400, but still.

:gah: Why the ____ did ht do rubber arms and rubber legs?!?!?!?! :(

Now who's just looking at the crappy pics? :lol

HT has confirmed it WILL NOT BE A RUBBER JOINTED FIGURE. It will be like the current muscle bodies with a rubber chest and the rest normal plastic! GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS PEOPLE! The body hasn't been articulated yet, just sculpted.

Looking forward to this. Hope it's based off the final look of the hulk in the movie and not some early concept art rendition.

This...
43cdd432-0738-1132.jpg

Not this...
43cdd432-0742-7be6.jpg

That is why he is only a WIP right now and not a finished proto like the rest of the Avengers so far. HT said they only recently got the finalized reference material for him. Luckily for us, they waited to do him so they could do him right.

I think people really need to read more on what is actually being said out there by HT and panic less :lol

Now who's just looking at the crappy pics? :lol

HT has confirmed it WILL NOT BE A RUBBER JOINTED FIGURE. It will be like the current muscle bodies with a rubber chest and the rest normal plastic! GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS PEOPLE! The body hasn't been articulated yet, just sculpted.

That is why he is only a WIP right now and not a finished proto like the rest of the Avengers so far. HT said they only recently got the finalized reference material for him. Luckily for us, they waited to do him so they could do him right.

I think people really need to read more on what is actually being said out there by HT and panic less :lol

I think it will be just fine with some articulation, the sculpting so far is awesome, I wouldn't mind some more mobility I do think Id prefer the mid section not to be split though, I really hate the look of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back