Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: 1/6 HULK

Looks great so far. Damn. Why can't I win the Lotto or at least have someone close to me win it. I'd give in to the hype and order them all right ****ing now.

Why am I wanting to buy 2?! WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!

omg!!:panic::panic:

Looks like a very likely purchase, BUT why not go with the rubber upper body and arms like the Hellboy. I know it's a risk, but it would solve several problems with shoulder, elbow articulation (and create some problems as well:slap) but I believe that would be a good compromise with articulation versus asthetics.

I eagerly await HS and final release pictures as well as the PO price.:panic:

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

Yyyyyeah! Can't believe we already got a sneak peak, wooooo-hooo!!!

Ok... calmer...

Interesting choices being made here. He's definitely big enough! Not sure I'm completely down with locked elbows or knees.. will definitely be looking at this thread every five minutes over the next year.

WOW :panic::panic::panic:

I see 399_99 :panic::panic::panic:

I really don't know why so many of you are quick to say $400+ for this guy, as if it's no big deal... we should really be saying $250-299... get it in HT'S head that we aren't even interested in paying anymore than that.

M.

It's just a prototype. It's a sculpt that still has to be articulated. It's not the finished figure.

Exactly. The recent interview with Howard said they didn't get the correct Hulk reference material until very recently. They are still early in the prototype process and haven't gotten all of the articulation made yet - just the body sculpt mostly. So I'm not worried at all. He looks great size wise and will have probably the same amout of articulation as a normal muscle body.

And they are releasing the WIP pic because he is still going to be a ways off. We'll probably see Thor, BW, IM VII, and Loki before he is finished.

They did say he was going to be light on accessories so hopefully he isn't Monger price. Maybe more Avatar priced.

That looks like the actual sculpt,you can tell by the rods holding it up.

Was not expecting to see something so soon... still feel like we'll get Thor and Widow specs/pics before this ones

I really don't know why so many of you are quick to say $400+ for this guy, as if it's no big deal... we should really be saying $250-299... get it in HT'S head that we aren't even interested in paying anymore than that.

M.

:lol:lol
I think we're past trying to fool HT into thinking we won't spend the $$$ for their figures.

If he's just a figure and nothing else it won't be worth the cost if over $250-$400 range. If he comes with just a few items,still hard laying down good money for something that's being announced as a figure but looks more like a statue.

No rubber body, please :pray:

M.

Agreed! How about $200 HTs to make up for rappe perpetrated on my wallet for the last 4 years?

I want a Mark Ruffalo sculpt :lecture

The best thing about this is that I don't see him having any trouble standing on his own = no stand = more tooling for diorama!!!:yess:

looks good. Hopefully he'll be more poseable than what theyre showing.

I'm hoping for at least 2 "Hulk" heads, one enraged, one a little more neutral along with a Ruffalo sculpt and maybe even a destroyed city block like base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back