Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: 1/6 HULK

I really hope this one is wallet compatible XD

You can see where he'll have articulation in his wrists and shoulders and I would imagine they could probably hide a couple in his knees. I wonder how "disjointed" it will look if they put them in his elbows and ankles.

Then again I'm sure this is so incredibly far from being released that those things will be sorted out. It seems to be similar to the SupPred bodies.

Looks great! Hard to tell but I definitely see the shoulder joints and maybe the wrist and knee joints as well.

Well if it's over what ever price I said,it won't be worth it to see that money turning into an oozing,leaking,green mess. LOL!

I got so excited when I saw the pic....then remembered what it will cost.

Well if it's over what ever price I said,it won't be worth it to see that money turning into an oozing,leaking,green mess. LOL!

Didn't they say that they weren't using rubber for the body?

It looks like he'll have limited articulation, it looks like there are seams on the wrists, definitely in the shoulders and most likely in the knees and hips. It doesn't look like there is any torso articulation and I'm sure the neck will allow for the head to move at least side to side.

It's definitely going to be less of a figure than the others but I doubt it'll be a glorified statue and with a specialized body made just for it, I thinking it'll easily hit the $400 mark.

Didn't they say that they weren't using rubber for the body?

It was posted that the body will be more like the Predator bodies. The pic is through a filter but I doubt they'd get that kind of vein definition out of rubber casings. My guess is that it'll be hard plastic with a gloss over it.

I think I just got hard!... But not in a gay way... Not that there is anything wrong with that! :)

It's just a prototype. It's a sculpt that still has to be articulated. It's not the finished figure.

No Elbow joints, no knee joints, No buy. Don't want a 500$ piece that rots and tears to pieces. and they'll do a better version later on.

Fan-freakin'-tastic! Now let's just hope they don't botch the head sculpt like they did Captain America and City Hunter Predator! :banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back