Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

GEORGE REEVES!

george-reeves.jpg

:rock

Thank you. Couldn't believe no one knew that.

Some articulation is better than none. Although I still prefer the exposed joint to not have to worry about it rotting or breaking down later.

Extra arms sounded to much for Hot Toys to do and the lack of articulation in the elbow, a very important joint, also seemed too extreme to be left out.

That is, if this article is true. I was really considering not getting if the elbow did not bend.

Cool.
Why cant they screw all this DC vs Marvel rights and just make one mega movie titled simply "Hulk vs Superman"

I mean what person even a little interested in anything action or comic related wouldnt see it?

If money is there, why dont they do it?

They've done Superman vs Hulk in the comics. Its no contest. For most of his history since the Silver Age, Superman's strength has been at least as great, and usually greater, than Hulk's. Add in the fact that he's smarter, faster, can fly, can set Hulk's pants on fire with a glance... just no contest.

As a general rule, the powered guys at DC are >>>>>> powerful than the Marvel guys.

Thank you. Couldn't believe no one knew that.

:wink1:

They've done Superman vs Hulk in the comics. Its no contest. For most of his history since the Silver Age, Superman's strength has been at least as great, and usually greater, than Hulk's. Add in the fact that he's smarter, faster, can fly, can set Hulk's pants on fire with a glance... just no contest.

As a general rule, the powered guys at DC are >>>>>> powerful than the Marvel guys.

I agree with you but a storm is rising because of what you've just said... run!!!

yea yea :monkey1

now let's stop joking around and get back to the hulk thread

I'm still in for Hulk. Not my preference but I'll give it a try. My Hellboy is still in one piece so maybe I have the right atmospheric conditions.

Silver Surfer and Thor beat Superman easily

So what you are saying is you think this is an unfinished prototype and that they will eventually have a cut elbow joint?

I can't believe I don't like the Hulk figure anymore even after seeing it.
I guess I was all caught up in that Avengers hype. Hot Toys must've as well for even making a whole set!
Decided to forego collecting any of them even though the headsculpts are amazing.
All I am looking forward to now from Hot Toys are the upcoming Wolverine (hopefully DX) & Joker 2.0.
Wait, why is Cobie Smulders in the background? Is she being planned for production like Agent Coulson?

171535ibxdnndy0dhzncn0.jpg

Sadly no :( I think what you see is what you get. I hope i'm wrong. I'd love to pose Hulk with his arms at his sides.

I find that hard to believe but they gave us a ridged tron figure so i guess you just never know. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back