Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

Well, unless they add joints to the arms, elbow articulation confirmation is bad news. I don't use the elbow articulation on the rubber figures. Don't want them to tear.

woah, i still can't see how they move the elbow with those thick arm of his

i guess i have to wait and see how well those elbow can move then

Even without doing any posing, rubber deteriorates with time.
Will have to sell it before it starts cracking.

Even without doing any posing, rubber deteriorates with time.
Will have to sell it before it starts cracking.

Or by the time it starts cracking.. Avengers 2 is out and a new Hulk figure is coming from Hot Toys.

Yup, Avengers 2, Avengers 3, etc Possibly Cameo's in The next Captain America movie, Guardians of the Galaxy, or other Iron man ( other than 3) and Thor films.
He's contracted to be in 5-6 more films As the Hulk, this doesn't mean Hulk movies.

Be nice if they did one tho.

Marvel's getting so ____ed up with all their movies being intermixed they are really screwing themselves for writing and timelines. Remember the Hulk cameo Robert Downey Jr. did? Kind of pointless in my opinion, also the scene in Iron Man 2 when there is a very quick glimpse of Hemsworth in prison. Its in France? Makes no sense and there were never any explanations attempted at that. The Marvel world being connected is cool but we get it, I don't think each movie has to have references to the others unless they are really planning it out to make sense and not just because they can.

Thor was in Iron Man 2?

yes if you look at the prison scene there is a very brief shot and you see him in a cell. Pointless since it didn't play out at all.

Sadly no :( I think what you see is what you get. I hope i'm wrong. I'd love to pose Hulk with his arms at his sides.

Didn't Hot Toys change Jake Sully's feet, from articulated to unarticulated? I realize that this is opposite, but still HT's does tweak things last minute time-to-time. :dunno

Marvel's getting so ____ed up with all their movies being intermixed they are really screwing themselves for writing and timelines.

Why? Characters have effortlessly crossed from title to title in the comics for decades now. What rule stops them from doing this in the movies, other than rights-violations caused by various studios holding rights to this and that character.

Would it be such a horrid disaster if for instance, Dr Doom made an appearance in Avengers 2? If that's even possible due to rights, but if it were would it wreck the movie? I dont see how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back