Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spicing up the Mk.VII. :)

Went down to the storage room and dug up the box and added the battle damaged parts. I also exchanged the head sculpt. :)

I call just a little BS in this. ;) Something's different in your Mk VII compared to mine. Tell us more about it, like the wrist laser on the left arm. Is that Hot Toys or someone else?
Ryan
PS - Looks great, though.

I call just a little BS in this. Something's different in your Mk VII compared to mine. Tell us more about it, like the wrist laser on the left arm. Is that Hot Toys or someone else?
Ryan
PS - Looks great, though.

I don't own the figure but didn't it come with extra arms specifically made to display the wrist laser?

I think his is the Super Alloy figure. The Hot Toys VII didn't have the lasers. It did have interchangeable parts for battle damage, but no lasers.
Ryan

901897-iron-man-mark-vii-013.jpg

Okay. I'm an id10t! I was just looking through the Sideshow photos and yes, there it is, the laser. It's been so long since I've seen it, I didn't even remember it. And I own the figure! lol All mine are still boxed though because of the lack of space. SoGS and I had the same idea. Look for the factory photos. And he beat me to it so I'll give him the credit.
Ryan

Thanks guys! Glad you like the pics! :D This is the greatness of a posable figure in comparison to a statue. I've had the Mk.VII in pretty much the same pose for years. Now, after re-posing it, the figure feels new and interesting again
:)

This is the only figure I've regretted selling. I've contemplated selling or trading my Mk43 to get this again but I know the second I do HT will announce a die cast MkVII :lol

This is the only figure I've regretted selling. I've contemplated selling or trading my Mk43 to get this again but I know the second I do HT will announce a die cast MkVII :lol

why I havent rebought one either. I sold mine a year ago and want to rebuy but at this point Im just going to wait for the diecast unless I get one for $150 or some insane good price

why I havent rebought one either. I sold mine a year ago and want to rebuy but at this point Im just going to wait for the diecast unless I get one for $150 or some insane good price

that seems like a pretty good plan at this point.

with every new release, the mark VII seems to be sinking on my "favorites" list.. it was number 1 for a while.. then the 42 came out and that was my new favorite, and now the 45 is absolutely on the top of the list. then after the 46 and 6 come out, it'll drop even further.

i cannot wait for a diecast version of this with all of the bells and whistles. a mark VII that actually looks good with the battle damaged pieces like the 45 and now the 6 do.

Haha I literally just caved and bought a Mk VII from a board member for what I thought was a very reasonable price. I already have the stealth and Sub-Zero is on pre-order. I figured those three would go well together. If and when the time comes for the Die Cast release I'll just get that too :lol . I'm also hoping some day HT will release this in 1/4 - as far as I'm concerned this was the definitive IM armor from the MCU.

0aa6af67a627388032a3951fc7390ae5.jpg

I changed my mind. I'm keeping him after getting this sculpt in the mail. I want some sunglasses now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was aware of Hot Toys but not buying them yet when this figure came out and I regret that. This is easily the best Iron Man armor from any of the movies.

Back