Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1896941_10151992016968528_1873745899_n.jpg

1613996_10151992017078528_1805047046_o.jpg

anyone with a mark vii should get the dynamic stand...it's prefect to pose him with

I have a dynamic stand on the mail too. Quick question, would the clamp damage the paint of the figure if left in the long term?

Also, been browsing Hologram AI's faceplate thread. Has production on those faceplates stopped permanently or will he make more in the future?

I hope he does. :D

Last edited:
Quick question - I've seen a few pictures here of Iron Man posed with sunglasses...what must I search for on ebay to find a similar pair?

I would just simply search for 1/6 glasses or 1/6 sunglasses. You might have a ton pop up but at least you can sort through that and find a pair that suits to what your looking for.

I would just simply search for 1/6 glasses or 1/6 sunglasses. You might have a ton pop up but at least you can sort through that and find a pair that suits to what your looking for.

I have done that... Not many options in terms of what would go with TS headsculpt. Only ones I think look right are the Terminator ones. That's why I'm asking the guys that do have which one they have...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Is the articulated hand (the one with movable fingers) on this figure the same as previous Iron Men? Mine has a left thumb that's a bit loose, I'm thinking of getting hands from other Marks as spares.

I have done that... Not many options in terms of what would go with TS headsculpt. Only ones I think look right are the Terminator ones. That's why I'm asking the guys that do have which one they have...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

This is what I just searched for on ebay: "1/6 iron man glasses"

And I got the mandarin, the mechanic, and just one mark iv glasses.

My pleasure bro

And just to give you a more accurate answer, all of the older ones from the various versions of the MK IV & VI (and of course the MK VII) are the same. The only difference with the ones that come with TS Armor Testing or any that are meant for the MK 42 is that those have a gold thumb and index finger.

Back